Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

croker is number 2 in missed tackles also, still reserve grade quality in my opinion
He is also first in tackles made. The more tackles you are attempting, you would assume that you are going to also miss more.

Do you also consider Api Koroisau, Liam Martin, Cam Munster to be reserve grade quality? Because they aren't too far behind in missed tackles but aren't making as many as Lachlan.

I don't think Croker is necessarily a long-term option, but he is doing a bloody good job filling in for Fainu.

At his current performance level, does anyone still think he's just a fill in?
This is aimed at All of our players ...

Where we finish and how we finish this season

We will find out who fills in and who falls out

We have not Lived up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of excellence

Since 2011 and that is a very very very long time !

1658151885600.png

He’s become one of our most important players. Although he is still relatively no frills, he links well with the players around him. In terms of defence, he is second only to Jake as the most vital cog in the machine. It’s not just work rate in defence, it’s the quality of the tackles that stop the opposition in their tracks and help us control the ruck...he usually leads the line speed as well.

Fainu would certainly add another dimension in attack but we’d be giving away something in defence.

He’s become one of our most important players. Although he is still relatively no frills, he links well with the players around him. In terms of defence, he is second only to Jake as the most vital cog in the machine. It’s not just work rate in defence, it’s the quality of the tackles that stop the opposition in their tracks and help us control the ruck...he usually leads the line speed as well.

Fainu would certainly add another dimension in attack but we’d be giving away something in defence.
100%

If we were to be so lucky and have a fit and firing manase for next year, he would be my 14 in place of walker. Stints at the end of each half as things open up.

Croker is going so well that Fainu hasn't even crossed my mind in a while. Fainu is a freak but given he hasn't played in nearly 3 years, if he manages to get off I'd have him playing out the year for Blacktown (if his shoulder is ready to go) and then taking Walker's number 14 jersey next year, playing a similar role to when we had him and Api.

First full season (not yet complete) at hooker & he's learnt his craft & improved exponentially each game IMO.

He was very conservative in the early season & focused on his defence first, which is airtight & at times brutal.

When everyone started complaining about his passes lacking snap, his passes started getting snappier.

When everyone started complaining about his lack of creativity, he started running & kicking.

When everyone started complaining about his lack of selectivity when choosing to pass, run or kick, he started displaying selectivity when passing, running & kicking.

I think he's come on in leaps & bounds & will only get better next season.

He's also tough as nails & superfit.

I think he owes a lot to the naysayers on here - if not for them, he wouldn't have been aware of the areas he needed to work on loool.

Lmao.

This thread is the epitome of ST.
It's my favourite thread.

18 months ago, this guy was a cancer, useless, the first to be sacked every week.

Will you merkins ever learn????
Don't back against guys who have balls of steel.

Lmao.

This thread is the epitome of ST.
It's my favourite thread.

18 months ago, this guy was a cancer, useless, the first to be sacked every week.

Will you merkins ever learn????
Don't back against guys who have balls of steel.
But at least people are admitting they were wrong and not claiming they knew he was good all along

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6