Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A game away from the GF with him last year.. So yeah we can..
Last year we couldn’t beat Penrith, souths or Melbourne. I think souths have gone south so we may be ahead of them now. Manly needs to keep improving. Some other teams may have improved too.

Complacency is being satisfied with previous efforts and not seeking improvement. In reality we came a distant fourth last year suffering heavy defeats from Penrith, Storm and Souths. I was very pleased with the mighty effort of the boys achieving what they did after a 0 - 4 start in 2021 and the ordinary second half of the 2020 season. We have come a long way but we are still a long way off a Grand Final win.

Played himself to a standstill of course against the Bunnies.
But big question now will be makeup of our bench for the next few weeks.
I'd say we don't want to risk Croker burnout by going without a replacement dummy half on the bench.
Cherry and Foran to step in at times? Maybe but, hmm, maybe something less disruptive to our usual formations is needed.
Wonder if Gordon Chang Kum Tong is a chance?

Gee a massive long shot I'd have thought. But I guess in our current circumstances everything will be looked at.
His the type of hooker we have missed big time with Fainu warming the benches for 3 years. Quick, deceptive and explosive which we need to compete with the top teams.

Segyaro hasn't been doing much for B'town. Would prefer Des eased Gordy off the bench with short stints.

Not sure of protocols but surely you would need to take a player from development squad before someone from Blacktown is that right?

What about Tyran Ott in the lower grades. He seems to be the guy we have been grooming for a few years. Very efficient defensively and has been the 1st choice hooker at Blacktown.

Played himself to a standstill of course against the Bunnies.
But big question now will be makeup of our bench for the next few weeks.
I'd say we don't want to risk Croker burnout by going without a replacement dummy half on the bench.
Cherry and Foran to step in at times? Maybe but, hmm, maybe something less disruptive to our usual formations is needed.
Wonder if Gordon Chang Kum Tong is a chance?
Would love to see GCKT blooded sooner rather than later. This would be a perfect opportunity

Croker got through the full 80 admirably against the Bunnies but on a continuous weekly basis , maybe asking a lot . Recall that Barrett used Matty Wright as a 9 at times from the wing in a bit of an unusual switch but he managed and doesn "t seem like a lot of options at present . Can only suggest Walker if Froggy does need an occasional spell but that might detract from his other useful role as a roving sub . Sione Fainu has moved on now i think but recall him playing briefly in a trial last season as a 9 . Jamie Humphries could be the type of player suited there as a fill in but probably a bit early and not sure how he is even going in the lower grades .

Croker got through the full 80 admirably against the Bunnies but on a continuous weekly basis , maybe asking a lot . Recall that Barrett used Matty Wright as a 9 at times from the wing in a bit of an unusual switch but he managed and doesn "t seem like a lot of options at present . Can only suggest Walker if Froggy does need an occasional spell but that might detract from his other useful role as a roving sub . Sione Fainu has moved on now i think but recall him playing briefly in a trial last season as a 9 . Jamie Humphries could be the type of player suited there as a fill in but probably a bit early and not sure how he is even going in the lower grades .

Weekes could be our man. He has bulked up this year and can play a multitude of positions.

Weekes could be our man. He has bulked up this year and can play a multitude of positions.
No question that Weekes has got heaps of ability but see him more of a full back - 6 , just that defensive workload in the middle could be an issue . Not to say that he would not be considered there , certainly would add a lot of attacking spark around the middle and could well be that he could adjust defensively as a 9 .

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6