[Resurrected] Lachlan Croker (a smokey or 1st choice)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Johnno74

Reserve Grader
Hi guys i think he will be ok ,good size body good boot on him ,junior kangaroo looks ok without being great.But has potential to be real good an has everything to play for.I suspect he will earn a 2 or 3 yr contact an be real solid if he can put us in good field position that will let cherry ,tom an api to be creative. Doesn't have to set world on fire ease into it as confidence grows so will he ☺

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'd say that he is part of TB best team. He said he would field his best squad for Roosters
Hardly earned it, as he has played no first grade. You’d think Croker would need all the game time he could get, if he is now supposed to be ‘game manager’ for an NRL side.

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Bencher
What is interesting is that Trent has publicly stated hat he wants a person in the 6 who is able to manage the middle third of the field and a game manager I guess you call it.Tom refers to him as good with the ball in hand and a good runner,to me it sounds more like Walker instead of Green.However,Trent has impressed me so far and I assume he has a way of making these guys work and gel together(maybe Croker has a better kicking game than we all assume he has?Tom I think did say he is a good talker).I hope it goes well if Croker starts but it has interested me to see him there over Hastings.Trent knows more than me..........

Hardly earned it, as he has played no first grade. You’d think Croker would need all the game time he could get, if he is now supposed to be ‘game manager’ for an NRL side.
Baz has probably seen a lot from Croker to believe that he's earned it. The fact that he has played no first grade is a moot point given the circumstances we are in. We have limited options with no established 1/2 other than to blood someone within. He's competing with Hastings who by no means has set the world on fire in the reserves last year. It's a big step up for either of them. Just because Hastings has played more fg games doesn't make him more entitled. I'm thinking that Croker will get game time next to DCE in the Roosters match where he can work on his combinations and game management.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
What is interesting is that Trent has publicly stated hat he wants a person in the 6 who is able to manage the middle third of the field and a game manager I guess you call it.Tom refers to him as good with the ball in hand and a good runner,to me it sounds more like Walker instead of Green.However,Trent has impressed me so far and I assume he has a way of making these guys work and gel together(maybe Croker has a better kicking game than we all assume he has?Tom I think did say he is a good talker).I hope it goes well if Croker starts but it has interested me to see him there over Hastings.Trent knows more than me..........
Do u think that after training and playing alongside Green last year ,Dce may be given another go at that role ,as he may have a better grasp of it now ?
Especially if Croker will be playing the ball running role.It may work if it takes a bit of pressure off Daly whilst providing the reliable good defence that Green lacked.Also keeping the opposition on their toes because they would never know when Daly would convert to his old running style game.
Maybe even add to his longevity too..
( Just a thought)

Smokin Joe

Bencher
Do u think that after training and playing alongside Green last year ,Dce may be given another go at that role ,as he may have a better grasp of it now ?
Especially if Croker will be playing the ball running role.It may work if it takes a bit of pressure off Daly whilst providing the reliable good defence that Green lacked.Also keeping the opposition on their toes because they would never know when Daly would convert to his old running style game.
Maybe even add to his longevity too..
( Just a thought)
It is more than possible,but Baz did also say that he wanted Daly to be free to adlib down the right hand side and to have someone else playing a Green role.I have no idea though until I see what they play like....

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
After all the crap Green was dished last year (Some deserving) ,I dare say we are going to really miss what he did provide.
We won a lot of games on the back of repeat sets.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18