[Resurrected] Lachlan Croker (a smokey or 1st choice)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

brad

First Grader
I hope the young fella does well and he may very well start the season , but once this cap gets sorted ill expect Carney to slot straight into the halves .

Boozo

Reserve Grader
Used to watch him play when I was 8 or 9. After he retired he owned the BP station at Wheeler Heights shops, right across the road from out grounds, St Mathews Farm. He had a seriously nice Mustang and used to roll up to watch our A grade home games sometimes.
It went full circle.
Was a nice guy and always told me I was going good.

Memories.
Derek is still a very nice guy. He pops into the local school to help kids with their reading. Always up for a chat about footy and all things Manly.

Johnno74

Reserve Grader
I hope we dont get carney,im ok to experience a few up an down games from croker as i expect there will be pain before gain☺.Can u imagine the salary cap space for future signings if croker works out we all need to be patient?.Plus Brock Lamb is available after this year much more positive signing than Carney ☺

Can u imagine the salary cap space for future signings if croker works out we all need to be patient?.

Yeah, it's easy to imagine. He is on a 1 year base contract now and his asking price will skyrocket for future years if he does really good.

As for Lamb. sorry, I don't rate him that highly.

None of this has anything to do with signing Carney or not.

Johnno74

Reserve Grader
Totally agree with it having nothing to do with carney ☺i posted previously about croker in this forum yesterday. But Brad mentioned carney so i believe that makes it relavent to comment ☺people post in relation to topics mostly on here ,but i believe we r an should be able to change direction an respnd to posts hahaha just my opinion

But Brad mentioned carney so i believe that makes it relavent to comment ☺people post in relation to topics mostly on here ,but i believe we r an should be able to change direction an respnd to posts hahaha just my opinion

Sorry mate, that's not how i meant it, my bad.

My point was only that the possible addition of Carnage would be to fill a different roll than either of the other 2, NOT that your post isn't relevant to the topic.

Everyone's opinion is relevant mate.@:blush:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No doubt next weeks trial is ALL about young Croker.

From what I saw of Hastings last night I doubt they’d pick him first up, but yes I know only a trial and not huge minutes.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
View attachment 7509
I'm surprised to see how big of a body Croker is. He is beside DCE who is looking super fit in preseason photos etc and Croker looks to have him easily for size.
Looking forward to seeing what he's made of next week...
Great photo !!! Our pack will be intimidating with Thompson Kappow and Jake .

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
View attachment 7509
I'm surprised to see how big of a body Croker is. He is beside DCE who is looking super fit in preseason photos etc and Croker looks to have him easily for size.
Looking forward to seeing what he's made of next week...
We have seen the size of Crokers body in this picture . Next week will will see the size of his heart when he runs on to the field . I hope it is at least half the size of Tooveys

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18