Koula ....big year coming!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would not surprise if we lost him as well as Weekes, both have rugby backgrounds and the Wobbly's and Eddie are desperate.

I would love to keep both but if rugby throw stupid money at them than I wish them well. I like both players but not on massive coin.
Weekes played for Asquith magpies rugby league, and was in the sea eagles system from age 14. Possibly he played some school rugby, but he is a league player.

Koula did big things in defence yesterday, so whoever said he did nothing for 60 mins is having a laugh.

Tell him to watch how RTS is struggling in his choice to play union, he is not enjoying it, no wonder he wants back in in the NRL

Evidence of Tooves moonlighting for allambie jets under 14s ru

3016C23B-2A9A-43C7-9780-B3D5BEDB2815.jpeg

Koula is back!!

Please DCE and Johns, give this kid some ball in positions so he can use his speed.

Will Koula play inside Tui or Saab?
Would luv it to be Saab with Tommy interjecting like he did in 2021.

According to the team announcement yesterday, Tuipulotu was dropped - Koula inside Saab & Parker inside Garrick
Anyone else notice how Saab was exposed on his wing for two tries on Saturday (lukcy not more) due to him charging in and leaving his opposite number open and unmarked - to me he has always been a defensive liability.

Anyone else notice how Saab was exposed on his wing for two tries on Saturday (lukcy not more) due to him charging in and leaving his opposite number open and unmarked - to me he has always been a defensive liability.
Yes, I saw that, but in the previous game v. Tigers, his defence was solid and he was one of our best players.

They seem to all do it though. Clearly a tactic. Even last year under Des. Garrick got caught the game before he missed. Tippytoes always gets caught. Stay on your man and make a one on one.

They seem to all do it though. Clearly a tactic. Even last year under Des. Garrick got caught the game before he missed. Tippytoes always gets caught. Stay on your man and make a one on one.

Nearly all wingers do it. But some are worse than others.

To be fair, trusting Harper to make those tackles was 50/50 at best.

He did come in and on occasions I feel he was spooked by his inside centre Harper missing tackle after tackle.....just maybe with extra confidence in the speedy Koula, Saaby with stay that bit wider.

Read that Koula contract extension likely. Guess that's where some of the Schu's money might be going.

If you are caught for numbers often you need to jam in. Its is a whole edge issue which the winger often gets blamed for.

You'd look just as silly staying out and the opposing centre strolling through untouched

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4