Pre-Game Knights v Manly [Round 13, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 18
McDonald Jones Stadium
28 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we win this, Manly we’re caught with there pants down last game against the knights when we had a draw.

It’s time for the children in this side to stand up and become men!
I remember when we had a similar side a few years ago now, think it was a Sharks game, we had lots of injuries and our top players playing SOO, bit like how it is now. And we came through with a big win, mind you it was at Brookie tho.

Knights poor form has coincided with the return of Ponga. With Gamble at 5/8 they were playing better. They beat Canberra, Warriors, drew with us and took Panthers to golden point.

Yep , I’m expecting a Knights Masterclass
I am expecting the Knights to only play as well as we allow them to

We control our 2023 grand final destiny

A win is possible for the Resilient that Dare
Just like David did with when he Devoured Goliath

Tubal Trentino: Março 2013

Yep he certainly could - Although just as likely to go off early with a head knock. The bloke has played 6 games this season and come off for a HIA in 3 of those. Decent strike rate.
And sat out a bunch of games.

Knights v Sea Eagles, Sunday at McDonald Jones Stadium​

Knights: Kalyn Ponga's stint at five-eighth is over for the time being, with the superstar shifting to fullback in place of Lachlan Miller, who drops back to the interchange after struggling in the No.1 jersey in last week's loss to the Sharks. With no utility on the bench, Miller is expected to remain in the side on game day.

Sea Eagles: Mid-week signing Jake Arthur comes straight into the 22-man squad and could come into the run-on side in place of Cooper Johns depending on how he settles at his new club this week. Kaeo Weekes has been named to start at fullback in the absence of Tom Trbojevic, but there could be a late change with Reuben Garrick moving from the wing and Christian Tuipulotu – who was named on the bench – potentially starting out wide. Karl Lawton (shoulder) is in doubt

I am expecting the Knights to only play as well as we allow them to

We control our 2023 grand final destiny

A win is possible for the Resilient that Dare
Just like David did with when he Devoured Goliath

Tubal Trentino: Março 2013
We control our 2023 grand final destiny???

More chance of watching the pope give birth at brookvae oval at half time in the next home game.

:)

We control our 2023 grand final destiny???

More chance of watching the pope give birth at brookvae oval at half time in the next home game.

:)
We are not in control of the Pope giving birth

Every one is in control and responsible for their own destiny feathered friend :)

Knights v Sea Eagles, Sunday at McDonald Jones Stadium​

Knights: Kalyn Ponga's stint at five-eighth is over for the time being, with the superstar shifting to fullback in place of Lachlan Miller, who drops back to the interchange after struggling in the No.1 jersey in last week's loss to the Sharks. With no utility on the bench, Miller is expected to remain in the side on game day.

Sea Eagles: Mid-week signing Jake Arthur comes straight into the 22-man squad and could come into the run-on side in place of Cooper Johns depending on how he settles at his new club this week. Kaeo Weekes has been named to start at fullback in the absence of Tom Trbojevic, but there could be a late change with Reuben Garrick moving from the wing and Christian Tuipulotu – who was named on the bench – potentially starting out wide. Karl Lawton (shoulder) is in doubt
Thank you @The Wheel

These are the mind games that are played before the actual game is played
Regardless of the line ups
The superior winning Mentality on the game day wins the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4