Klemmer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Knights are Klemmer's destination.

Brown is really building a strong roster after the mess that Bennett left :nod:

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/c...t/news-story/9916e19c159e755672cf5149ad273c90
Given he has 2 years left on his contract (and I don’t recall Dogs given him permission to test the market) how have the Knights approached & negotiated) with him.

Surely this is against NRL policy and contract conditions??

Will Shoddy Toddy Greentug do something or is it the Knights turn to win a comp over the few years?

Given he has 2 years left on his contract (and I don’t recall Dogs given him permission to test the market) how have the Knights approached & negotiated) with him.

Will Shoddy Toddy Greentug do something or is it the Knights turn to win a comp over the few years?
Seems the NRL are doing everything they can to help make them strong.

Guerra,skd,Felise,Lee,Lino,Esesee none of them would be on massive coin .I would think throwing One big offer to any quality forward and would take any of Kapow,Afb,Pangai Jr,Klemmer or Lodge.
Kinda starting to wonder how the Knights can afford so many new signings & still be under the cap??
Ponga, Pearce, Guierra, SKD, Felise, Glasby, Remien, Lee, Lino, Ese'ese.......were chasing Pangai Jr & Lodge.....& still after Klemmer, Taupau, AFB plus plus!!!!
This bemuses me as well. They bought all those players and yet they still have 2 million bucks in the cap to spend. I just dont get it. Its like they will always have this massive amount to spend in the future

Front rowers win grand finals.
However...
In the modern game they don’t play 80 minutes so maybe the maxim has changed to ‘front row rotations win grand finals’?

I tell you what. He will want to hope they give him the release if the story is true, because can you imagine the doggy fans giving it to him next year if they refuse to release him . He will need to hire a body guard to protect him lol

We know that the NRL rules are only enforced for big bad Manly :cool:

The Manager trots out the 'personal issues' line and the RLPA shames the player's current Club :confused:

Klemmer could just move here to the insular peninsula to get away from Sydney :nerd:

BTW @Wheel please convey to Lyall our aversion to that Dalai loving Kiwi player's return to Brookie :praying:

Are you seriously calling Foran a peaheart? Do you even know what that means? He has put his body on the line more than most players throughout his career.... hardly a peaheart.
I think @Cameron is calling him a peaheart because yeah he put his body on the line early, sure, when his buddy's were. BUT - big BUT - The tail end of his Manly stint he was a complete and utter dog.

About the same that Manly are paying D C E but with standard prop rotation required and maybe with only a 60 to 65 minute [ max ] presence on the field in an average game , hardly a value for money proposition when it gets to that pay scale prop level . Anyway good luck to any modern day Book End who can gain that type of and on balance , really excessive over"s type money . Is the marquee player allowance still available ? Also have to have some sympathy for the Knights salary cap officials going forward . Looks like he is definitely agitating for a release from the Dogs though, so may be highly likely or a formality that this move will go through .

The dogs are in salary cap grief. Perhaps they gave all players permission to seek contracts elsewhere in an attempt to salvage their cap. Not sure if that is still the case now woods and Mbye are gone.

Are you seriously calling Foran a peaheart? Do you even know what that means? He has put his body on the line more than most players throughout his career.... hardly a peaheart.
Mate peaheart was what I called him in 2015 when he had clearly checked out of the club and didn’t want to be there.
Without a doubt he’ was a tough player and I would have no problems
With him coming back

That’s a good point - considering the knights have been negotiating for a while and done the deal already- everyone at the Knights knows which I how I knew to write about this story on Saturday in the signing news on this forum.

Guerra,skd,Felise,Lee,Lino,Esesee none of them would be on massive coin .I would think throwing One big offer to any quality forward and would take any of Kapow,Afb,Pangai Jr,Klemmer or Lodge.
I don't know if this is accurate. I cant find anything in the salary cap rules of the NRL on this issue.

But I heard a knights employee say something not that long ago about Salary cap underspend at the Knights would be carried over and put them in a great position moving forward.

In 2017 there was talk Knights could get fined by the NRL for the size of their Salary Cap underspend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8