Klemmer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So if we lost one player to the dogs when Des left (TRekt) then surely we get one from them when Des returns?

Who would be yours? Mine would be Klemmer ... love the guy. Yes I know we need speed out wide but this guy is solid gold.

If we were the Rorters yes, we ain’t so no!!

So if we lost one player to the dogs when Des left (TRekt) then surely we get one from them when Des returns?

Who would be yours? Mine would be Klemmer ... love the guy. Yes I know we need speed out wide but this guy is solid gold.
Klemmer sounds fond of him. This is just on an article bout Fozza just before he was signed

"Des is a good bloke to have on your side and when Kieran is right to come back to rugby league a strong character like Des could definitely help him," Klemmer said.

We might not be able to afford him at the moment but we could always backend his deal!

Unless we move players on I don't see us signing any big names.
Also, you can forget about Lachlan Lewis - I have a close source that reckons he is homesick and very keen to get back to QLD. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Brisbane they need a proper halfback.

If DES comes i'd almost say one of there forwards coming is certainty.

Let them keep Klemmer, Tolman, Jackson, harawira, Suaso Sue They've either just signed or they'd cost us too much.

They've released Fine, Priest and Eastwood. All would add experience to Blacktown and be handy when injury hits. I'd even add Lachlan Burr.

Its the younger brigade of giant or talented forwards who look a great crop, Elliott, Jesse Martin, Fualalo, Tualau, Ogden, Faitala-Mariner, Rhyse Martin, Toomaga, Chris Smith who would be a good steal.

Unless we move players on I don't see us signing any big names.
Also, you can forget about Lachlan Lewis - I have a close source that reckons he is homesick and very keen to get back to QLD. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Brisbane they need a proper halfback.
Mate, he's in Belmore. Who wouldn't want to get out.
I heard he went down to Sydney originally because he didn't want to use nepotism to crack a spot at the Broncos.
Man, I like the kid. He doesn't sound like a tool like his uncle either.

Depends if it’s properly priced Klemmer, or him on a 4 year deal on 100k, 100k, 120k, 5M deal.

I’d be more worried the guy who comes with him is the corpse formally known as Foran. Des and Donny can drag him around like Weekend at Bernie’s...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2