Klemmer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Or we could chuck a Roosters - keep both and sign Klemmer and Napa as well

After all, we have let Lewis Brown go so we should have plenty of cap space
Ofload Brad Parker as well and we would have enough to sign Foran and Hoppa from the dogs

I like Marty when he has the ball in hand but his defence lets him down.
The entire team was pathetic when it came to defense this year. I think this can make it really hard to gauge the true value and impact of players, Looking at individual performances alone you would sack 90% of the team and start again, but there are so many other factors at play, including the coaching.
The other thing is; Marty brings a lot to the club off the playing field. He attracts a lot of media, fan and viewer attention and, as much as I hate it in the modern game, it makes good business sense for the club to attract these players. Klemmer may be a great player, but he doesn't bring much "star" quality with him. Lets face it, (if only for those who prefer men, which would you rather see on promotional material:
v.png

OR alternatively Des will do his backended monkey Business Again to keep both.

I’m good with that and another couple of prems. Des made a very good point that he wasn’t around to manage the backended deals, and I’d back him to be able to work around them.

I'd love to keep Taupau long term.

But at $900k a season the funds are better served elsewhere IMO.

Just because Newcastle have made idiots of themselves throwing halfback money at a prop does not make that the new benchmark.

Simple reality is that we don't have the garbage advantahe of the usual suspects who would have him on the books for $500/$600k then paper bag the rest.

So I personally think upgrading AFB and getting a decent prop for $500k suits the balance better than one prop at $900k and another on $300k.

The joys of the cap!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8