Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least Marty is there for Cowgirls game and we only miss Keppie for 1 game. Bench will look a bit stronger too than yesterday with Siro, Guaca due back and we don’t need to carry Backs on the bench.

keppie is improving all the time in both quality and minutes on field. a few weeks ago he did a mega charge down and we all loved him, and back slapped him . this time he was fractionally out in timing and he is a liability. he went good and learnt some stuff yesterday i reckon . he is building nicely. he is part of a young pack that are all learning. i didnt see the improvement in him to be honest but he will only get better

no charge for Croker’s crusher and seeing the fines I think the sin bins are a farce. This is why the fans, players and commentators are screaming about this.
That one, on a fifth tackle, really killed us, and it was obvious to all and sundry that there was absolutely nothing it - that in fact Croker did everything he could to make sure he wasn't performing a crusher. The Knights player grabbed at his neck, fishing for the penalty, so I don't mind that they looked at it. But how they came up with anything other than "play the ball" is beyond me. And the lack of a charge confirms it.

To be honest, he reminds me a lot of Ronnie Gibbs.

Put some headgear on him and you couldn't tell them apart, except for Ronnie's magnificently sculptured face.

Sorry just updated - Keppie 1 to 2 weeks for him, Taupau $1,700 fine, Funa charged for crusher but not the high hit, Frizel also a fine and Klemmer 2 to 3 weeks.

no charge for Croker’s crusher and seeing the fines I think the sin bins are a farce. This is why the fans, players and commentators are screaming about this.
Exactly!
Marty gets 10 in the bin PLUS a fine as well the Knights get the penalty.
Frizell just gets the fine but no sin bin or penalty to us.

Essentially both the same - Grade 1 Careless so why was one effectively penalised three times - penalty, fine, sin bin but the other just the post match fine.

This is the problem with them going back and having a look.

How far back was the Frizell one on Marty?
It was on the 3rd tackle so they had time to look at it - we all saw the replay in real time so why didn't they deal with it over the next few tackles of our set?

This is what gives us the $h!ts, in a tight game a penalty and/or sin bin is a huge leg up.

Exactly!
Marty gets 10 in the bin PLUS a fine as well the Knights get the penalty.
Frizell just gets the fine but no sin bin or penalty to us.

Essentially both the same - Grade 1 Careless so why was one effectively penalised three times - penalty, fine, sin bin but the other just the post match fine.

This is the problem with them going back and having a look.

How far back was the Frizell one on Marty?
It was on the 3rd tackle so they had time to look at it - we all saw the replay in real time so why didn't they deal with it over the next few tackles of our set?

This is what gives us the $h!ts, in a tight game a penalty and/or sin bin is a huge leg up.
Gotta bring in the 5 min sin bin for these head high tackles. 10 minutes is way too long and big of a penalty.
10 minutes should only exist for a professional foul and even then that player should be allowed back on once the opposition scores a try!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8