Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Keppie was slandered on a social media platform post the game today, according to Chris Danks the content was extremely vile and enough to make your skin crawl.

There are some germs out there, only a young man developing his game, he will learn from today.
Are those germs presumably all Manly "fans", or footy "fans" upset about their multis? Dickheads, every one of them.

Are those germs presumably all Manly "fans", or footy "fans" upset about their multis? Dickheads, every one of them.
The use of the word 'court' would suggest to me that it's a bot or some kid. Not a fan.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 6.45.45 am.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 6.45.45 am.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 65
I like Keppie, he's whole-hearted and has really had a go lately, even when having to fill an unaccustomed role on an edge.
Just a leetle-bit more discipline would be good though!
Real shame about that brain snap tackling a player trying to kick the ball. No need for that at all, does not accomplish anything except give away a penalty in the last and now possibly 19 in bin.

Before that thought he was best on field. Strong carries, actually developing an off load now too and his defence hurts opposition. Very solid defender. Just needs to get out the late hit.

Real shame about that brain snap tackling a player trying to kick the ball. No need for that at all, does not accomplish anything except give away a penalty in the last and now possibly 19 in bin.

Before that thought he was best on field. Strong carries, actually developing an off load now too and his defence hurts opposition. Very solid defender. Just needs to get out the late hit.
It was a classic Keppie rocks n diamonds display. Although not entirely his fault but that hit on Crossland cost us 2 trys. I was furious as those shots are the dumbest in the game. Just let him kick the ball. I’m a fan of Keppie but sone of his play yesterday was very disappointing.

Yer, its pretty poor form from some keyboard warriors, this whole take to social media to attack is the act of cowards and low life’s.
It’s kind of a fine line I think. Just the other week Kep puts in a huge effort on a charge down and regains the ball for us, (gets the accolades) this week it goes slightly wrong and he cops that crap! Youd have to question if there was any intent or malice in any case, I don’t think so, i think his probably just working his ass off to make another charge down and got it slightly wrong, sure it ended up costing us, but there were a lot of other aspects of our game yesterday that were poor, I have no doubt the lads will know they let themselves down, it was 2 points they didn’t respect or desire badly enough, injuries and refereeing aside they could of and should of won that game.

The use of the word 'court' would suggest to me that it's a bot or some kid. Not a fan.
Thanks for posting. It's very hard to stomach how these low life scum bag 'supporters' can get away with writing this overly offensive crap about someone and their family. I wasn't happy with Keppi s performance but he's still just a kid in the scheme of things. No one deserves to be spoken to like that. There should be more action taken against these morons.

Keppie tried his guts out yesterday. He obviously felt that he really needed to take on the Newcastle forwards, as we were so down on troops. He made some costly errors, but he never gave up. He will learn from that game, and be much better for it in the future. Keep your head up Keppie, the majority of Manly supporters saw the game for what it was. Yes it was incredibly frustrating at all levels, but we will come back from it well. Go Manly.

People are pathetic, I'd imagine whoever posted that would probably fawn all over him if the met him in real life.

I get delighted when we win, annoyed when we lose but in the end its a game of footy.

Also my multis almost never come in amd I just chuckle to myself that I'm a terrible gambler haha

Watching the game you can see he wears his heart on his sleeve and the penalties really get to him.
My concern is that he then try’s to make up for it and it snowballs for him.
I thought he might have got hooked in the second half yesterday. All part of his development though and is hopefully better for it.
I really do like the way he plays.

He had a few shockers and his sin bin probably cost us the game...But he puts in the effort, probably tried too hard yesterday which contributes to more errors.

He gives 100% and will more than make up for it in the future IMO.

The Titans Sharks match has had only fines handed out. I am guessing our game charge sheet will be out shortly.

Sorry just updated - Keppie 1 to 2 weeks for him, Taupau $1,700 fine, Funa charged for crusher but not the high hit, Frizel also a fine and Klemmer 2 to 3 weeks.

no charge for Croker’s crusher and seeing the fines I think the sin bins are a farce. This is why the fans, players and commentators are screaming about this.

Losing Keppie won't help our forward strength, he's been a forward leader the last couple of weeks (though not always in the right direction).
Wonder if young Fainu or Tuitavake are getting close to a call up?

Losing Keppie won't help our forward strength, he's been a forward leader the last couple of weeks (though not always in the right direction).
Wonder if young Fainu or Tuitavake are getting close to a call up?
Keppie was lucky to only get 1 week. I actually thought it would be worse.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8