Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really don’t see how we need him anymore.
Don't need Siro right this minute but injuries and suspensions can change things quickly. Personally I hope he is fit soon and can get a bit of time on field just in case we need him later. He is in the category of Manly player whose ability has diminished heaps since being out of sight!

But Tino can run 20m and smash Addo Carr in the ribs in origin for not even a penalty? I know which one is more dangerous!
The Aloiai one literally happens 50 times a game, he even did another one a few minutes later but cos the guy wasn't injured its play on!
Good point .
That is a good get out of jail case and Aloiai should be free

Keppie might struggle to get back in when he returns. He will be gone for at least 3 weeks with the births and quarantine and then will need to get fitness back so im expecting a 4 week minimum spell.
Aleo vera, walker, lawman and Sips probably fill those spaces and if playing well where does he come back in?

While we know that Keppie has left the bubble to attend the birth of his child, I haven't seen it reported in the general media. Contrast this with the headline news that a Penrith prop would be doing likewise, and the mountains of media attention that followed the 'Riff being spooked into finding a replacement.

While we know that Keppie has left the bubble to attend the birth of his child, I haven't seen it reported in the general media. Contrast this with the headline news that a Penrith prop would be doing likewise, and the mountains of media attention that followed the 'Riff being spooked into finding a replacement.
Screenshot_20210727-092731_Chrome.jpg

I think it has to do with the fact JFH ‘s loss to Penrith will have more of an impact on them than Keppie’s loss to Manly will

I think it has to do with the fact JFH ‘s loss to Penrith will have more of an impact on them than Keppie’s loss to Manly will
I hope it does! Fisher-Harris has been a machine for the past 2 years, and just as important to the Panthers as Cleary in my humble opinion !

I hope it does! Fisher-Harris has been a machine for the past 2 years, and just as important to the Panthers as Cleary in my humble opinion !
For the last season and a half they’ve had a charmed run with injuries and suspensions,now they’re having to deal with both like every other team has had to during that time.I’d be surprised if Cleary will be even close to 100% upon his return and will probably require surgery at seasons end.It’ll be an interesting finish to the season and Penriths famed depth will be tested

Best wishes to Keppie and his partner Laura for the birth of their first child ... after a few nappies and sleepless nights he will be desperate to get back and rip in ...

When Cleary comes back, sides need to try and drive him into the ground and wipe him out of the game. Run big edge backrowers at him and make him put the shoulder to the wheel.

Smash him out of the game so we don't have to watch Luai and To'o carry on like infants while Ivan sits in the coaches box blowing kisses at the opposition fans.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6