Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Prop: Sean Keppie
Despite having a deal until the end of 2026 could be squeezed out of the club because of salary cap constraints. Plenty of rival clubs already keen after Keppie has been dumped to NSW cup.

We offer Woods an extension, yet are looking at getting rid of Keppie.
We all know Keppie has mistakes at inopportune times, but he is a lot better than Woods.

Bizzare times at Manly currently.

Enough to give @Woodsie a heart attack.

Despite having a deal until the end of 2026 could be squeezed out of the club because of salary cap constraints. Plenty of rival clubs already keen after Keppie has been dumped to NSW cup.

We all know Keppie has mistakes at inopportune times, but he is a lot better than Woods.

Just crazy, sounds like we are on a retirement home spoon mission

Absolutely crazy, Woods for Keppie at the same time as letting Fainus go.

Does this effect @Woodsie optimism poll ? If dropping the Kep wasn't bad enough, talking of shifting him should surely have the polster fiddling the polls for a nose dive in optimism.

This is great news imo. The club are making some positive moves and I feel this is one that had to be made. Keppie is a great tackler but also a terrible defender. He has terrific tackling technique but terrible reads and poor in effort areas.
Happy to get his contract off our books

Club needs 30 players. Nothing wrong with having someone with a ton of experience around the team.

This is great news imo. The club are making some positive moves and I feel this is one that had to be made. Keppie is a great tackler but also a terrible defender. He has terrific tackling technique but terrible reads and poor in effort areas.
Happy to get his contract off our books

I can name 6 players who need to go before Keppie.

Club needs 30 players. Nothing wrong with having someone with a ton of experience around the team.
Spot on. Also there's no comparison between Keppie and Woods in terms of errors, missed tackles and discipline recently. I can understand Keppie being on the outer and would add that under Des, this wouldn't have happened.

Absolutely crazy, Woods for Keppie at the same time as letting Fainus go.

Does this effect @Woodsie optimism poll ? If dropping the Kep wasn't bad enough, talking of shifting him should surely have the polster fiddling the polls for a nose dive in optimism.
No it’ll be Woods for Boyle , you need some cheapies.

If Keppie leaves it’ll be because we’ve signed another forward.

In my opinion.

No it’ll be Woods for Boyle , you need some cheapies.

If Keppie leaves it’ll be because we’ve signed another forward.

In my opinion.
Sorry disagree at this stage
Boyle is not signed for 24
Woods is not signed for 24
Keppie is and we likely pay some freight if we get him To walk.
So Woods isn't being signed to replace a player who isn't signed anyway by letting Keppie go Woods is replacing him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8