Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thanks for clarifying. I was totally stumped as to what that meant but now I have full knowledge as to what bullsh*t means and can finally continue through life a better person for it, so once again thank you and I’m for ever in your dept.

I’m saying there are others as well, I don’t disagree with that.
But what I do also agree with is that Keppie will be surplus to requirements once we sign a top line prop.
Cow$hit…..

Sorry disagree at this stage
Boyle is not signed for 24
Woods is not signed for 24
Keppie is and we likely pay some freight if we get him To walk.
So Woods isn't being signed to replace a player who isn't signed anyway by letting Keppie go Woods is replacing him.
Disagree

If they are letting Keppie go it’s to try and reduce the cap , they won’t “ pay freight “ , he could well get picked up at full price.

Then , as I suggest , Woods is simply replacing Boyle.

If they can’t get rid of Keppie I doubt Boyle or Woods we’ll remain.

Disagree

If they are letting Keppie go it’s to try and reduce the cap , they won’t “ pay freight “ , he could well get picked up at full price.

Then , as I suggest , Woods is simply replacing Boyle.

If they can’t get rid of Keppie I doubt Boyle or Woods we’ll remain.
Then we agree to disagree
Woods is already contracted for 23 as is Boyle so neither can replace the other in 24 only one re-signed or not.

Keppie would not be on much maybe bordering mid tier I don't know, so if true we better be getting a humdinger replacement cause letting keppie go is to me a mistake. But that's just me , I'm sure others would prefer Lodge ......fmd.
But if no other prop / fwd is signed and Woods is extended I'll be sure to take solace in that he replaced Boyle 🤦‍♂️

Then we agree to disagree
Woods is already contracted for 23 as is Boyle so neither can replace the other in 24 only one re-signed or not.

Keppie would not be on much maybe bordering mid tier I don't know, so if true we better be getting a humdinger replacement cause letting keppie go is to me a mistake. But that's just me , I'm sure others would prefer Lodge ......fmd.
But if no other prop / fwd is signed and Woods is extended I'll be sure to take solace in that he replaced Boyle 🤦‍♂️
We don’t really disagree too much , what I’m trying to say is Woods bares no relation to Keppie , they’ll either trade Keppie and get a better forward ( as to who I dunno ) or keep him.

Woods would replace Boyle who’s had what 3 games in 4 years!!

As I say Woods no relation to Keppie it’s not like we’ll keep Boyle / Woods INSTEAD of Keppie.

I’m surprised at the Keppie news but I think he’d only be traded IF we are buying a gun forward.

I used to follow a team (before Manly) of really talented football players (including forwards). The problem was, those forwards were all too nice and kind (Josh Stuart and Danny Williams aside - they were much later, on the slide before amalgamation). What this meant was, that while being competitive, they'd get out muscled often, and beaten by the stronger teams (ring any bells?).

This is why we can't lose aggressive, assertive forwards like Keppie, while retaining cream puffs like Tuilagi & others that are far too nice for their own goods.

Not trying to be harsh here. But we need much more grit, anger (controlled) and aggression - I'm over us getting physically dominated by bigger, faster, more aggressive, more uptempo forward packs.

I used to follow a team (before Manly) of really talented football players (including forwards). The problem was, those forwards were all too nice and kind (Josh Stuart and Danny Williams aside - they were much later, on the slide before amalgamation). What this meant was, that while being competitive, they'd get out muscled often, and beaten by the stronger teams (ring any bells?).

This is why we can't lose aggressive, assertive forwards like Keppie, while retaining cream puffs like Tuilagi & others that are far too nice for their own goods.

Not trying to be harsh here. But we need much more grit, anger (controlled) and aggression - I'm over us getting physically dominated by bigger, faster, more aggressive, more uptempo forward packs.
You talking about this Danny Williams?....

The same article said we were looking for an experienced front rower so I guess he replaces keppie. I really don’t have a problem moving keppie on if he is replaced by a half decent hard nose prop. I equally don’t have an issue with woods retention on minimal $. Seibold is definitely making some moves.

On his day Keppie can win dominate anyone and win you a game. Those games have just been to few and far between. Thing is we have to many props who can't dominate or win a thing. Keep the kid. If we are only bring in Lodge he's just a less mobile version anyway.

On his day Keppie can win dominate anyone and win you a game. Those games have just been to few and far between. Thing is we have to many props who can't dominate or win a thing. Keep the kid. If we are only bring in Lodge he's just a less mobile version anyway.
Problem is, the lights are on...but no one's home.

LOOK get rid of all the X pussy cats Aloiai, specially tuilagi, boyle, condon and Fulton only if he can be another Watmough keep Keppie, Fainu, Woods, Vaega, Keppi remind me of Phil Daley, Wood earning ****TTTT and will die for Manly as he grew up following us, Vaega is another Taufua and Fainu is another Hamole cannot let another Fainu go as they're Maroon true and true.

Aloiai and Tuilagi will pay to keep most of the player at risk. I was so angry with tuilagi about 4-5 rnd ago droping so many balls to lose us bout 3 games, typical tigers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10