[Resurrected] Keppie re-signs 2026 ... Unleash Keppie NOW!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This guy is not a good player. Mistakes, penalties and general uselessness is all we got from him last year and all of it was interspersed with injuries

I hope he can turn out to be a good player as we now have him for four years

For now he is a spud and will need to show a lot more to be deemed a non spud by me

This guy is not a good player. Mistakes, penalties and general uselessness is all we got from him last year and all of it was interspersed with injuries

For now he is a spud and will need to show a lot more to be deemed a non spud by me
Honestly , they were all mostly spuds this year.

Couple of consistent players , but right up there on spuds.

you sound like a very good judge of vegetables, maybe you're a vegetarian

Keppie could be our leader this year if things go his way. He's got fire in his bones and could be an Awesome player now he's getting into the prime Prop Age bracket. Just needs a bit of form and luck to go his way.

With Marty now gone and Aleo Vera acting a bit of a goat Keppie could be our No.1 pick in the pack.

I like Keppie. Seems like a nice guy and wasn't afraid to wear a jersey with rainbow-coloured stripes on it, so that's a start. But, like most of our forward pack, he still has a lot to prove. I hope he can stay on the field more than he did last season and do that. Mostly I hope he can sort out his tackling technique and stop knocking himself out. That has to be a real worry for his long-term health.

I reckon Keppie will go up a cog when Manly start winning.
Trying to be the enforcer in a pack losing footy games, is no good for the ego and confidence.
Still young in the front row world, so has the time to come good and if Manly can hit good consistent form, we will see what he truly has to offer and will leave a few bruises on the opposition through the journey which I like.

I think with ball in hand he just needs to concentrate more, his go forward is pretty good, it's just the silly mistakes that annoy. Defensively, he needs to lower his target ( can be coached) but his biggest problem is lack of lateral mobility, which I'm not sure can be changed

I think with ball in hand he just needs to concentrate more, his go forward is pretty good, it's just the silly mistakes that annoy. Defensively, he needs to lower his target ( can be coached) but his biggest problem is lack of lateral mobility, which I'm not sure can be changed
Just has to get some basic discipline and concentration for all of his time on the park . Hopefully can revive his impressive type form of 2021 and if so could be part of a quite formidable prop grouping along with Jake [ maybe ] , Alioia and Paseka . Then also there is the likes of Tuitavake , Fifita and Sykes maybe capable of going to the next level so will have to show some serious commitment . Club apparently has some confidence that Keppie has a lot more worthwhile to offer , hope that it can prove well founded .

Looks like Keppie was first to find some photos left behind in an empty locker/office.

Keppie could be our leader this year if things go his way. He's got fire in his bones and could be an Awesome player now he's getting into the prime Prop Age bracket. Just needs a bit of form and luck to go his way.

With Marty now gone and Aleo Vera acting a bit of a goat Keppie could be our No.1 pick in the pack.

Clear a space in the trophy cabinet for a Spoon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8