[Resurrected] Keppie re-signs 2026 ... Unleash Keppie NOW!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seibold has been Vindicated
Keppie has not changed
He Keeps on making errors and costing his team

I’m almost certain we aren’t paying freight for Keppie. I’ve watched all Souths games thus far and he has given away penalties and dropped balls at crucial stages, just as he did for us!

He is a really funny one. There were some games (against Parra as an example) where he was amazing.

I also struggle to seperate the off field person as he does a significant amount of work that I find very admirable. To me the issues in soufs just appear to be a case of finding a scapegoat and going from there

I haven't read that Manly paid freight on Keppie. They were approached by Souths to release him.

Can someone post a link if so?
You can almost bet there’d be a hit to our cap, unlike say AFB who was already a superstar.

Have zero proof , and no idea how much , but I bet there’s some.

You can almost bet there’d be a hit to our cap, unlike say AFB who was already a superstar.

Have zero proof , and no idea how much , but I bet there’s some.
You might be right Mark. But I think Manly generally handled their business well in terms of offseason goings. I would say the way it went down for the Fainus, Tuilagi, Harper, Weekes, Tuipulotu and Keppie, all departures had zero or little hit to the Manly cap.

Souths were after a prop, and they targeted Keppie. And his contract is ballpark for a top17 prop. I'm joining the dots to say there was zero or very little hit to Manly in that transaction.

But all speculation as you point out.

Tuilagi is next. He has had his Parra moment. He looked like Ian Gately crossing the line 😊

NYEagle
Early prediction: ‘Mongo’ Tuilagi’s wife/partner, ditto ‘Valerie’ Harper’s partner, will be dissing Parramatta online, in a year or two.

Last edited:
I was shocked that a club would take keppie off our hands at full freight absolute liability and shown once again this year !
Not a surprise when you think about it, the position that's in most demand by all clubs by virtue of numbers, is front row, due to the interchange , 17 teams , with usually four props on rotation equates to almost 70 props needed, so any front rower who's half decent will always be in demand.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8