Kenny Edwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Even nicer if we can have the slime paying a portion of his contract .
That would be a bonus for us as we are handy capped at the moment .
Just had a look at Zero tackle eels contracted players . Ma'u is contracted till the end of 2019. It does not say how much he is on though

No chance mau is on 650k. Probably take a good 200k off that. Would be great signing if parra paid some of his contract
The point was.
Other clubs are queuing up.
By the end of the bidding war, including brown paper bags, that figure would be quite realistic whether or not it's included in the cap.

Love the way Mau runs hard every time he gets the ball. One of my not Manly players. He not only plays hard, he looks hard..

Kenny would do nothing more than fire me up if I was playing against him. He isn't tough, isn't good, isn't even a grub. Prick and wanker are the best adjectives for him.

As much as I would love Mau, with the money we have in Sirro and Thommo, we won't and can't go after another backrower..

Another prop pls..

Spot on.

How has this arse clown been perceived as tough?

He is just a dirty, niggler. Tough is Jake T or Gallen.

This bloke just does half witted rubbish to get under people's skin.
@Kiwi Eagle @Nice Beaver
Kenny Edwards is not my pin up hero and I could not care weather we sign him or not . As far as a loose cannon and grub goes I do agree he has that in him
BUT..... the guy is a tough aggressive player that gets under the opposition players skin and intimidates them . For the right price and a incentive deal he can add value to any team .

These highlights vindicate what I am saying about his toughness and aggression .

@Kiwi Eagle @Nice Beaver
Kenny Edwards is not my pin up hero and I could not care weather we sign him or not . As far as a loose cannon and grub goes I do agree he has that in him
BUT..... the guy is a tough aggressive player that gets under the opposition players skin and intimidates them . For the right price and a incentive deal he can add value to any team .

These highlights vindicate what I am saying about his toughness and aggression .
Would be good coming off the bench for us. He would also add a bit of experience to the pack as well, can cover multiple positions in the backline as well if des decides not to opt for fainu/ Hodkinson card. Also a very capable replacement for the back row in case an injury prone player goes down again. Value for money if u ask me

I do like the idea of Manu here too though. I seen him one night at West point Blacktown with his family. He was looking at me with that stare and I was thinking he wanted to kill me lucky enough I stared back and he gave me a wave.. could of gotten awkward lol
His manager was quoted as saying that Manu would only go to another club if the money was right . At the moment that leaves us out

His manager was quoted as saying that Manu would only go to another club if the money was right . At the moment that leaves us out
With DES at the helm some third party deals might come a knocking. You would like to think Penn has finally learned what not to do when it comes to wheels and deals.

Kelly is a massive loss. If something good is to come from it. We need Mongrel in the forwards.

With DES at the helm some third party deals might come a knocking. You would like to think Penn has finally learner what not to do when it comes to wheels and deals.

Kelly is a massive loss.

We need Mongrel in the forwards.
We do need Mongrel in the forwards and Speed in the backs
Des has all ready started clearing the decks and we will see more massive player loses

Mate , Kenny’s song “ The Gambler” is one of the great all time songs.

He’s my number 1 Kenny for sure!
All together now Mark .....
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

Moley saying Manly seriously considering it. I'd go there. Look at AFB, came with bones, and he's turned right around.

We need intimidation and aggression. That's what our forwards are missing (since Choc and Matai left).

AFB, Taupau, Thompson, Tanginoa, Paseka, Edwards and Trbojevic.

Personally , I don't think there's a better group in the game today.

Moley saying Manly seriously considering it. I'd go there. Look at AFB, came with bones, and he's turned right around.

We need intimidation and aggression. That's what our forwards are missing (since Choc and Matai left).

AFB, Taupau, Thompson, Tanginoa, Paseka, Edwards and Trbojevic.

Personally , I don't think there's a better group in the game today.
Moley probably gets his inside "tips" from fan forums.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8