Kenny Edwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we all agree he is a grub, I would like to know to the people stating he is "tough" what has he ever done to get that tag? is it because of the stickers he has or because he plays through cramp.

We sacked him start of 2009 due to disciplinary reasons,he than went to the dragons he was sacked again and sat out 2011 season. He then turns up 2012 at Southport Tigers as an u17 trainer he got into trouble for inciting players to fight was banned for season but on appeal charges were downgraded and he made it back for the finals.

We come to 2015 when he is banned for the whole season for taking a urine test for pritchard. 2017 he is banned for 7 games after pleading guilty to a domestic violence charge, having poured alcohol over the head of his partner during an argument (screams classy will certainly attract the female fans).

His first game back he is the first player in nrl history to be sin binned for slapping (screams tough).

2018 15 May He was stood down indefinitely by Parramatta after he allegedly fled from police following a random roadside check in Merrylands. He only raised the matter with the club three weeks after (yep that's tough not fronting up to what you did)

He reeks of rubbish we did the right thing at the start of 2009 punting him he is not tough and not worth the headache.
That's a long wrap sheet. But at least he hasn't pissed in his own mouth. God forbid..

I say we will let Marty go to free up coin for Wade Graham. Edwards would be on the cheap so we will prob get both
What would be the point in signing two backrowers?? We alresdy have a few in the squad. If Marty goes we need another starting prop to come in. Leftovers should go on a centre/ wing along with the addition of Edwards. I like the idea of Graham coming in 2020, and if he does which is a long shot.. I feel it will be at the expense of Thompson or Siro. No need for all three

I do like the idea of Manu here too though. I seen him one night at West point Blacktown with his family. He was looking at me with that stare and I was thinking he wanted to kill me lucky enough I stared back and he gave me a wave.. could of gotten awkward lol
Same thing happened to me in the early nineties at Ermo shops except the player was Colin Vandervort looking at me the same.
I didn't death stare back like you but I did look at him like wtf...

Sea Eagles picking up Nathan Davis says one thing. The Kenny Edwards off field indescretions are no barrier to joining the Eagles.

Last edited:
So, we lose the exemplary Brian but we gain the excremental Kenny. Could we sign a bigger dip****?.....No, but at least we won't have to compete for his signature, even Parramatta don't want him FFS.

Same thing happened to me in the early nineties at Ermo shops except the player was Colin Vandervort looking at me the same.
I didn't death stare back like you but I did look at him like wtf...

To be fair though, could be any 2nd person at Ermo shops. There is plenty of “characters” down there that you wouldn’t want to lock eyes with (or even a sideways glance!)

Last edited:
To be fair though, could be any 2nd person at Ermo shops. There is plenty of “characters” down there that you wouldn’t want to lock eyes with (or even a sideways glance!)
Especially back then.
And that's before you got to the pub...

Some direct quotes from Des:

Edwards played under-20s at Manly before being cut for disciplinary reasons but Manly coach Des Hasler insists there is no interest in bringing him back to the club.

“No, he hasn’t been discussed,” Hasler told Sporting News Australia.

“I saw he has been linked to us but his name hasn’t been mentioned. Good luck to him but he is not someone we are looking at.”

Hasler is still sifting through his 2019 roster to determine who he needs to bring in – or let go – ahead of the 2019 campaign.

Centre Brian Kelly was shown the door last week to take up a deal at the Gold Coast Titan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7