Kenny Edwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some direct quotes from Des:

Edwards played under-20s at Manly before being cut for disciplinary reasons but Manly coach Des Hasler insists there is no interest in bringing him back to the club.

“No, he hasn’t been discussed,” Hasler told Sporting News Australia.

“I saw he has been linked to us but his name hasn’t been mentioned. Good luck to him but he is not someone we are looking at.”

Hasler is still sifting through his 2019 roster to determine who he needs to bring in – or let go – ahead of the 2019 campaign.

Centre Brian Kelly was shown the door last week to take up a deal at the Gold Coast Titan

Kelly was "shown the door"? Dear lord. God bless the media B.S.

Kelly was "shown the door"? Dear lord. God bless the media B.S.
There is actually some truth to it...Some of the staff were not that taken with his defence. He is certainly good with the ball and I personally think he did improve his D but I think back to late 2017 and Dessie sent Will Hoppa down Kelly's edge all afternoon and gave him an absolute bath...I don't think Des had to diliberate about the release for long.

Sure, he could stay if he wanted but Manly didn't try hard to keep him.

Some direct quotes from Des:

Edwards played under-20s at Manly before being cut for disciplinary reasons but Manly coach Des Hasler insists there is no interest in bringing him back to the club.

“No, he hasn’t been discussed,” Hasler told Sporting News Australia.

“I saw he has been linked to us but his name hasn’t been mentioned. Good luck to him but he is not someone we are looking at.”

Hasler is still sifting through his 2019 roster to determine who he needs to bring in – or let go – ahead of the 2019 campaign.

Centre Brian Kelly was shown the door last week to take up a deal at the Gold Coast Titan
Thats it then . If Des does not think Kenny is value to Manly I respect that as he is a much better footy judge than what I will ever be.
From reading the article Des is not standing in the way of players that he does not rate that want to move on and is not chasing players like Kenny who he does not think will add to the culture that he is building .
I like the direction that Des is heading with our NRL squad .

There is actually some truth to it...Some of the staff were not that taken with his defence. He is certainly good with the ball and I personally think he did improve his D but I think back to late 2017 and Dessie sent Will Hoppa down Kelly's edge all afternoon and gave him an absolute bath...I don't think Des had to diliberate about the release for long.

Sure, he could stay if he wanted but Manly didn't try hard to keep him.
Des has always been big on defence .

Thats it then . If Des does not think Kenny is value to Manly I respect that as he is a much better footy judge than what I will ever be.
From reading the article Des is not standing in the way of players that he does not rate that want to move on and is not chasing players like Kenny who he does not think will add to the culture that he is building .
I like the direction that Des is heading with our NRL squad .
DES may be crazy. But he is no fool.

So with no $$ to spend I’m guessing the only “ signing “ news we will get is the upgrade of a couple of BWSE players for depth??

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7