Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Liked Davey however Tuilagi can offer some more impact , even taking into account the occasional lapse . Quite solid in that tough level against the Bunnies . Ideally can make his presence felt even more as he gradually gets into the grind with Manly 's current style of play . Bulemor going well in the middle now and seems to feel more comfortable there , not out of the question that he could even make a decent 13 and could still manage an edge role if necessary . Wonder if he has still maintained his speed , one of the quickest over 40 or so previously at the Broncs , if he can get into the open with Manly , probably will be very hard to run down . Time to extend his Manly career me thinks . Speaking of Davey , not sure if he is injured or just not figuring in the Bull dogs selection i st grade line up .

Of course , dumb dumb choice by the former super coach
Yeah Desmond and yes I was one of the meltdowns when he was moved on it was simply time.
Olakau'atu would probably be excelling at another club if Siro had not injuries himself. Same with Young Koula and reluctant to play schuster at 6.
Even giving Kaeo Weekes a decent look in. Playing Paseka in reserve grade the list goes on.

Yeah Desmond and yes I was one of the meltdowns when he was moved on it was simply time.
Olakau'atu would probably be excelling at another club if Siro had not injuries himself. Same with Young Koula and reluctant to play schuster at 6.
Even giving Kaeo Weekes a decent look in. Playing Paseka in reserve grade the list goes on.
or you could always employ a Seibold (broncs) let's play the youth and get rid of all the old heads method. I believe that worked out really well, didn't it?

@Woodsie what's your recollection of seibs results in Brisbane?

Im happy with our new management and the direction its going for now BUT im also happy where the last 4 years went even if it did burn down at the end.

We have a side full of young lads heading toward the top of their game ready and primed for first grade. All on deals for next few years.

To say Des didn't play youth is a complete fantasy. He played youth when they were ready not when the mob demanded it a la Seibs at the broncs.

look at where all the HOT Broncs have ended up. Fafita at the GC, TPJ at the dogs etc etc. thats a direct result of playing young guys too soon before locking them down on long-term deals.

Go on .. get inta 'em ... they dissed Dessie ... they deserve your wrath .

Tell them how wonderful the last 4 years were ..
you really have issues with Des don't you? I wish I could live in your reality where fact is but a matter of which eye you choose to use today.

Did you ever enjoy one match in 2019 or 2021? not one moment?

you really have issues with Des don't you? I wish I could live in your reality where fact is but a matter of which eye you choose to use today.

Did you ever enjoy one match in 2019 or 2021? not one moment?

I don't have any issues with Dessie .. I can't recall ever attacking him personally ... great bloke, fantastic footballer, and a 2 time premiership winning coach.

But none of that changes the fact that we were a very poorly coached football team in the later stages of his time .

Maybe you should come and sit in the cheap seats ... you may just be able to see the difference the new coaching team have made.

or you could always employ a Seibold (broncs) let's play the youth and get rid of all the old heads method. I believe that worked out really well, didn't it?

@Woodsie what's your recollection of seibs results in Brisbane?

Im happy with our new management and the direction its going for now BUT im also happy where the last 4 years went even if it did burn down at the end.

We have a side full of young lads heading toward the top of their game ready and primed for first grade. All on deals for next few years.

To say Des didn't play youth is a complete fantasy. He played youth when they were ready not when the mob demanded it a la Seibs at the broncs.

look at where all the HOT Broncs have ended up. Fafita at the GC, TPJ at the dogs etc etc. thats a direct result of playing young guys too soon before locking them down on long-term deals.
okay champ, I was actually a Hasler fan tbh and did not like his exit and way Penn handled it but given the Barrett debacle also he has zero people skills. I also gained a 6 week ban on defending him ...so take a chill pill ....my god. I don't care who better and who not I am here to support team in current form.
Seibold has done a decent job so far but he also had no injuries ...but hearing Koula knee will see him out for several weeks.
Can't see anyhing that suggests our kids are not ready and interesting 2 kids highly talk about in Fifita and Alec being released. I don't see Wholesale kids being blooded also, I just did not like way Des held back kids too long as back in 04 he had no choice given we had nothing else. Anyhow I expect he reinvents himself and we see him at kogarah and he is a club legend and always will be.

I don't have any issues with Dessie .. I can't recall ever attacking him personally ... great bloke, fantastic footballer, and a 2 time premiership winning coach.

But none of that changes the fact that we were a very poorly coached football team in the later stages of his time .

Maybe you should come and sit in the cheap seats ... you may just be able to see the difference the new coaching team have made.
OK but you clearly stated the last 4 years were a waste. Yet above you say we were a poorly coached team at the end.

Very few sides win premierships and even fewer dominate over a period of time.

Of course winning it all is the end goal but to me enjoying the ride is even more important. Over the 4 year of Des we had 3l2 years where I really really enjoyed the ride so to me not a failure at all.

Liked Davey however Tuilagi can offer some more impact , even taking into account the occasional lapse . Quite solid in that tough level against the Bunnies . Ideally can make his presence felt even more as he gradually gets into the grind with Manly 's current style of play . Bulemor going well in the middle now and seems to feel more comfortable there , not out of the question that he could even make a decent 13 and could still manage an edge role if necessary . Wonder if he has still maintained his speed , one of the quickest over 40 or so previously at the Broncs , if he can get into the open with Manly , probably will be very hard to run down . Time to extend his Manly career me thinks . Speaking of Davey , not sure if he is injured or just not figuring in the Bull dogs selection i st grade line up .
Davey has been out for a while now due to a concussion earlier this year.

OK but you clearly stated the last 4 years were a waste. Yet above you say we were a poorly coached team at the end.

Very few sides win premierships and even fewer dominate over a period of time.

Of course winning it all is the end goal but to me enjoying the ride is even more important. Over the 4 year of Des we had 3l2 years where I really really enjoyed the ride so to me not a failure at all.
Move on its time. Des is a club legend 4 premierships 2 as coach 2 as player.
Owner had an axe to grind, threw him under bus on jerseygate and injuries did not help Des cause.

Time to extend his Manly career me thinks
I agree, we seem to be resigning everyone else off contract, but nothing on Bully yet. Hopefully he does resign, seems keen to keep playing for manly despite all the roumors last year

I have seen nothing in 2023 that tells me he is anything but lazy in defence and he is a liability despite his good attack..

Seibold needs to sack him or at the very least put him in the bench.

But, who do we replace him with? I would pick Bully. Great leg speed, seems to be very fit to play long minutes and a good tackler.

He missed two really simple one on ones tonight. But he wasnt the only one. Could still turn out good, but as said above, is a defensive liability at the moment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4