Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No. But no need to call Fulton a fukwitt. Says more about you than anything.
No it's being happy to cop continual **** for the last 10 years.
Happy to backslap crap and say it's okay the captain who milked the club for more than he was ever worth or the owner who under delusion that this is a premiership team or supposed golden ticket of Sydney West that fulton created is complete and utter lie

I said it in the game day thread, I'll say it here.

We will not win while we continue to raid the Wests Tigers for forwards.

Aloiai, Tuilagi......decent with the ball (when Josh can hold on to it.....), but defensively they are Wests Tigers through and through. That "effort" by Tuilagi for Penrith's first try by Edwards was.....well, can you imagine what Rex Mossop would have said in commentary?? Or even the Fat?? It was an embarrassing effort.

I said it in the game day thread, I'll say it here.

We will not win while we continue to raid the Wests Tigers for forwards.

Aloiai, Tuilagi......decent with the ball (when Josh can hold on to it.....), but defensively they are Wests Tigers through and through. That "effort" by Tuilagi for Penrith's first try by Edwards was.....well, can you imagine what Rex Mossop would have said in commentary?? Or even the Fat?? It was an embarrassing effort.
These ex-tigers forwards keep adding to the Manly lowlights reel in 2023.

I’m starting to realise what it feels like to be a Tigers fan.

I didn’t know which of the Parker/Tualagi/Weekes threads to use but defensively these 3 are not up to 1st grade standard and have to be dropped.

Tualagi I saw glimpses of his bad defense in other games but I couldn’t believe how bad he was with his one on one’s and covering the inside of Weekes. Extremely lazy.

I didn’t know which of the Parker/Tualagi/Weekes threads to use but defensively these 3 are not up to 1st grade standard and have to be dropped.

Tualagi I saw glimpses of his bad defense in other games but I couldn’t believe how bad he was with his one on one’s and covering the inside of Weekes. Extremely lazy.
Normally Parker is an excellent defender, so perhaps the criticism should focus more on those around him.

you forgot harper.....
i think we'd all like to forget him atm

We need some changes, starting with dropping Tuilagi. Tuilagi needs a stint in NSW Cup to work on his defence. It's not up to NRL standard at the moment. Bullemore should come into the run-on side at lock, with Keppie going to back row and Aloiai to the bench. Fainu should be given Bullemores bench spot, and Sipley should be rewarded with a bench spot for his form with BWSE. We seriously need to bring GCKT into the seventeen, and the injury to Lawton will enable that to happen. We cannot simultaneously carry Weekes and GCKT on the bench, particularly against the Storm. Harper also has to go, and Turbo is a liability for us at the back right now. I think it's time to bite the bullet and give him a spell until he is actually ready.

Weekes
Garrick
Parker
Tuipolotu
Saab
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Jake
Olakau'atu
Keppie