Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great performance from the Big fella, looks much trimmer than last . Thats what motivation does I suppose.

Kelma is developing nicely and doing well on the left edge, has very good hands and hid ball playing has been fantastic, the one thing that has been a significant improvement from 2022 has been hid tackling technique.

I would like to see how he goes in the middle.

Could say the same about Bullemor, what he's showing this year is what we hoped for when we first signed him from Broncos. Have to give credit to Seibold for this one, it seems.
Chalk & Cheese

But Des played him as an edge and clearly he’s not mobile enough for that so looked very poor last year.

Has been , by far , our biggest improver in 2023 playing as , yes , a middle.

Chalk & Cheese

But Des played him as an edge and clearly he’s not mobile enough for that so looked very poor last year.

Has been , by far , our biggest improver in 2023 playing as , yes , a middle.
He been very good. What about playing a bloke in his junior position he excelled in
Would of liked to see him brought back for longer spell in 2nd half he should be in front of Keppie in Peking order

He been very good. What about playing a bloke in his junior position he excelled in
Would of liked to see him brought back for longer spell in 2nd half he should be in front of Keppie in Peking order
Of course , dumb dumb choice by the former super coach

I don't think he's far away from his first try in our colours.

Might have a sneaky little bet on that this week. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4