Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kelma Tuilagi looks to have plenty of ability lets hope he is hungry for success and puts in huge consistent performances throughout 2023. It could be a huge year for our backrow. I want see our pack turn into a well co ordinated machine rolling down the field like a tank and defending like a brick wall.
We only need another one or two players to have break-out seasons and we'll be looking good. But we do need that.
Kelma may well be one, a lot of people here weren't impressed with him last year but from the bits and pieces I saw he does have potential.

Tuilagi adds strike on the edge we lacked and now only need 1 of the hookers to show the explosive energy lacking as a dummy half threat.
This will only loosen up our halves, Tommy T and Koula that much more and our attacking engine will be up with the best.
Personally I reckon it starts with a far more committed, aggressive defensive line and the attack will thrive on the back of it...

Looks like having a bit more then Davey in attack , hopefully to even better that . Even if on par with Davey in defence , would be sufficient but noticed some suggestions that he could be on the more aggressive side as well . Defence or lack of consistent defence was a real negative last season . Need an improved situation there and important that Tuilagi can be part of it .

Tuilagi adds strike on the edge we lacked and now only need 1 of the hookers to show the explosive energy lacking as a dummy half threat.
This will only loosen up our halves, Tommy T and Koula that much more and our attacking engine will be up with the best.
Personally I reckon it starts with a far more committed, aggressive defensive line and the attack will thrive on the back of it...
Could be a good situation where they, the Big O and Tuilagi can feed of each others hit-ups and solid defence. Exciting times ahead.

Could be a good situation where they, the Big O and Tuilagi can feed of each others hit-ups and solid defence. Exciting times ahead.
Be good to have a more higher intensity attacking 13 to go on with things if this pair together can up the ante a bit . All of the top sides have one , Yeo ,Murray Cowboys J T and so on . Can't have everything of course but certainly some improvements very helpful if they are manageable

I think 95% of NRL forwards would have looked mediocre in that Tigers pack.

That doesn't guarantee he's going to be a good player as Manly's pack isn't its strength either. But let's see what he can do in a new situation.

First hit-out for Manly tonight. He's our only first-grader off-season purchase but has gone a little under the radar recently.
I'm probably more excited to see Weekes and Fifita!
But it'd be good to see some strong intent from Kelma against the Chooks. Let's face it, with the talent we have coming through, he'll need to be better than just OK if he wants to nail down tthat left second row spot.

Looking forward to seeing Tuilagi play tonight. He will have to improve on his tackle effectiveness with us, but he is capable of pulling off some good hits. I think we all believe he is going to be very exciting to watch in attack.

Him and Haumole competing against eachother to be the better player sounds absolutely devastating for opposition teams!
They almost look twin like on the field, they'll be feeding of each others hit ups and tackles. This will be the main highlight tonight for mine.

Get his involvements up and he could be a star. Josh needs to get him regular ball
He needs to stay on the field first of all and number 2 ,he needs to pull his head in when it comes to media stuff. We want to see his efforts on the field not off the field .He has a lot of catching up to do

He needs to stay on the field first of all and number 2 ,he needs to pull his head in when it comes to media stuff. We want to see his efforts on the field not off the field .He has a lot of catching up to do
Pull his head in? Why, what has he been saying?
The only media stuff I've seen is this one and he seemed to say all the right things (I thought, anyway).

Pull his head in? Why, what has he been saying?
The only media stuff I've seen is this one and he seemed to say all the right things (I thought, anyway).
Not Kelma , I was talking about Josh. Read the post properly FFS, Last time I agree with you on anything

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4