Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You’ll laugh at this , I’m currently banned from Facebook for 72 hours , the reason was this comment on a Manly fan page ( that I rarely ever comment or engage ).

The question was asked about how our pack rates for 2023.

My response , “ Jake aside not one team holds any fear about playing Manly , seriously if there’s one thing the new coaching regime needs to do is put a rocket up their arses and get them having a real go “.

Lol, for that I’m banned for 3 days

Fair dinkum !!!

They must have changed their policy as I got banned for something similar late last year. No warning or anything. Woke society has gone bananas.

You’ll laugh at this , I’m currently banned from Facebook for 72 hours , the reason was this comment on a Manly fan page ( that I rarely ever comment or engage ).

My response , “ Jake aside not one team holds any fear about playing Manly , seriously if there’s one thing the new coaching regime needs to do is put a rocket up their arses and get them having a real go “.

Fair dinkum !!!
One ran by that wonderful Robert ?

Fair dinkum !!!

Wake up to yourself you triggered old rebel boomer. ...

I assume its all algorithms picking up phrases like "put rocket up their arses".

Wouldn't be a person reading the post with context

I assume its all algorithms picking up phrases like "put rocket up their arses".

Yes maybe an autobot , nevertheless it’s hardly ( in context ) inciting violence ( which is the reason I’m gonski ).

Probably this.

Unless you wove it into a story about how they went out on a date with the rocket(s) first, and they were all consenting adults, and all lived happily ever after in a terrace in Newtown, supporting the 'Jets'.

Fair dinkum !!!
So you should @Mark from Brisbane ...troublemaker :giggle:

Fair dinkum !!!
Lucky for you you didn't post that here. @:D

I think Tuilagi could be a huge developer this year, working with Shu, Garrick and Tuipolotu, and no doubt Turbo, when he is playing, running lines off Tuilagi’s inside shoulder, which will create space outside.

I was disappointed Davey left, however, clearly Manly was going in a different direction and I wish him the best.

Now, as for that other Facebook site, I’ve never visited (unless accidentally) and I wouldn’t visit it, as the guy is clearly just gathering ‘dosh’ by associating with Manly.

Jake aside ?

Jake has also been on the slide !

Des turned Jake into another predictable Aiden Tolman

Jake is our most expensive and decorated leader and he has not been able to lift our pack to any great heights

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6