Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think I read somewhere that Bateman wants to come back to Australia. He would be a good get.
Absolutely, issue is he probs would be on 800k

Fainu money, let Harper find somewhere else, the money we were to offer Foran...straws....clutching....yes 😂😂

Curious what mould of players/ forwards people may think we require?
(Not having a crack - just genuinely curious)...
A Liam Martin type player for sure. Of course he is an Origin player so not available and the cap wouldn’t allow…but there’s certainly less experienced players in the same mould. I know he’s been playing middle but Kobe Hethrington would be a really smart purchase to play anywhere in the forwards.

J

Jack Murchie is off contract and he has been a shining light for the Warriors this year. Great line runner on an edge.
Not having a go but Murchie is no more consistent than Tuilagi and has Gosiewski/Keppie brain farts.
If you want a hard nut type on the edge go for Jackson Ford from the Dragons,he has some mungo to him and is more consistent,not the biggest of guys but works on both sides of the ball and is unwanted at the Dragons.(Griffin is a **** judge of forwards).

Not having a go but Murchie is no more consistent than Tuilagi and has Gosiewski/Keppie brain farts.
If you want a hard nut type on the edge go for Jackson Ford from the Dragons,he has some mungo to him and is more consistent,not the biggest of guys but works on both sides of the ball and is unwanted at the Dragons.(Griffin is a **** judge of forwards).
Yeah Ford got more of a go last year and seems out of favour. He is definitely an athletic type.

A Liam Martin type player for sure. Of course he is an Origin player so not available and the cap wouldn’t allow…but there’s certainly less experienced players in the same mould. I know he’s been playing middle but Kobe Hethrington would be a really smart purchase to play anywhere in the forwards.
Hopefully Zac Fulton is this player. Hope he gets a run with Jake out the next three weeks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8