Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I agree, but that ships sailed in any case, Rorters have no problems with cash!
Apparently his new contract hasn’t been registered yet because of cap issues, but I’m sure it is only a matter of time unfortunately

100%, only a matter of time mate, listening to him speak after the game the other night it’s a done deal, I’m sure the Rorters will navigate any cap issues, that’s their specialty!
Interesting from your post the other day about T P A "s being made publicly available , haven 't noticed any reports on this since the trumped up [ well on all the indications i noticed ] drawn out Dylan Walker T P A saga about 3 - 4 years ago . Manly were listed with 350 k , Storm officially at 850 k . Didn 't notice any references to the Roosters or Broncs but coincided with the Andrew Gee - Broncs cap controversy . Would be interesting to be aware of up to date T P A club arrangements

Interesting from your post the other day about T P A "s being made publicly available , haven 't noticed any reports on this since the trumped up [ well on all the indications i noticed ] drawn out Dylan Walker T P A saga about 3 - 4 years ago . Manly were listed with 350 k , Storm officially at 850 k . Didn 't notice any references to the Roosters or Broncs but coincided with the Andrew Gee - Broncs cap controversy . Would be interesting to be aware of up to date T P A club arrangements
Would be interesting al, but I imagine not that meaningful, it’s to easy for clubs with their independent professional service providers (let’s keep the clubs clean here, fall guys if you prefer) to implement options that circumvent TPA’s, nothing to report on here, after all it’s only terminology, nothing a little crafty ingenuity, creative accounting and the like a good professional service provider can’t sidestep.

I see people constantly bemoaning Tuilagi for his workrate but lauding Davey for his and complaining that we are letting Davey go.

Well Tuilagi averages 57m a game and 24 tackles, Davey 64m and 20 tackles....

One is 30 at his peak the other is 23 in his first real year of FG, I'll be giving the kid a chance before I write him off

To be fair, that's almost twice his normal amount
Watch Andrew Johns just absolutely savage Tuilagi inability to read the attack coming at him. Perfect signing for us. Imagine him next to DCE. It'll be a blood bath of points coming through those 2 inability to read the attack, constantly turning in on the decoys.

I see people constantly bemoaning Tuilagi for his workrate but lauding Davey for his and complaining that we are letting Davey go.

Well Tuilagi averages 57m a game and 24 tackles, Davey 64m and 20 tackles....

One is 30 at his peak the other is 23 in his first real year of FG, I'll be giving the kid a chance before I write him off

The answer IS one is 23 and one is 30. You get that, right ? And averages more metres. Are you defending his 30 odd metres a game now ? Dear lord.

The answer IS one is 23 and one is 30. You get that, right ? And averages more metres. Are you defending his 30 odd metres a game now ? Dear lord.
However Davey is playing outside of Foran who is great at using his backrower?
Tuilagi when playing outside of Brooks on the left who actually uses him has outstanding games,when playing outside of Madden who is poor he averages Davey numbers.
Aren't stats wonderful?
Please stop using religious expressions I thought you did not like religion.

Absolutely it is. A 23 year old player in his prime versus a 30 year old player back from serious injury who's played in the league 2.5 years. Yes it IS my hot take.
My point was people cant have it both ways and laud Davey and bemoan the fact he is leaving but then also bag Tuilagi.

They both show fairly moderate impact.

But for next season, out of the two, I'd take the upside in Tuilagi over Davey.

However Davey is playing outside of Foran who is great at using his backrower?
Tuilagi when playing outside of Brooks on the left who actually uses him has outstanding games,when playing outside of Madden who is poor he averages Davey numbers.
Aren't stats wonderful?
Please stop using religious expressions I thought you did not like religion.

Who says I don't like religion? That's Dan, not me. I absolutely believe in God and Jesus. Maybe get your facts straight before blathering about someone's religious beliefs. You work in Manly marketing or something?

Did you hear Joey talk about Tuilagi ? I'll take his assessment over yours , thanks. Secondly , next season he'll likely have Schuster giving him ball. How do you think that will fare? Maybe look at last night's example as a snippet ?

My point was people cant have it both ways and laud Davey and bemoan the fact he is leaving but then also bag Tuilagi.

They both show fairly moderate impact.

But for next season, out of the two, I'd take the upside in Tuilagi over Davey.
And in my view Davey gives his all, given the parameters he's forced to play with. Watching Tuilagi, he absolutely clocks off during games. Not sure if you watch The Tigers?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8