Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The one forward from the Cows/Tigers game I'd love at Manly is Reuben Cotter. He has improved out of sight over the last couple of seasons and now reminds me of all of the good bits of Choc Watmough, with possibly a little more size. Would also take Jeremiah Nanai in a heartbeat. That kid's ability to score tries off bombs is incredible.

Wonder how much Manly are paying him . Pleasing that he has a good work rate in defence but thought that he looked to be a fairly good runner of the footy in early season highlights that i noticed . Seemed a bit quite in attack against Manly recently and looks like yesterday as well . Anyway good chance regardless that he does still have something worthwhile to offer Manly . Maybe Davey will be retained more for a prop role but then the likelihood of Jake moving to a prop role on a regular basis but with Foz and Walker leaving that could be doubtful as well . Maybe an effective prop rotation with Alioia , Paseka , Keppie , Jake Davey , Sipley or a prospective young gun could work out but maybe also a bit more punch could be needed there as well if a couple of this group can 't step up a bit .

The one forward from the Cows/Tigers game I'd love at Manly is Reuben Cotter. He has improved out of sight over the last couple of seasons and now reminds me of all of the good bits of Choc Watmough, with possibly a little more size. Would also take Jeremiah Nanai in a heartbeat. That kid's ability to score tries off bombs is incredible.
Cotter can play in the 9 as well, would be an awesome buy.

yeah and that winger on the left edge too

Tualagi is a good runner of the footy BUT yes agree he doesn't do it enough. There's a lot of edge forwards like that though in the NRL who happily run decoy runs all day and touch it rarely. Think this guy can be used much better in a better team ( well a potentially better team anyway ignoring some of this years dross ). I think he'll be a decent pickup, it's tough to pluck a superstar from a struggling club at low $$$, so you get what you get.

I'm assuming he was signed to replace Schuster when he moves to the 6.

Doesn't sound like he will be moving the needle though. To go one further it doesn't sound like he should be playing in front of Davey.

Can he play prop?

Don't know the inner workings of the Tigers,but they have changed their interchanges and rotations.
He was playing 50 mins a game earlier and looking for work and making a real impact,the last couple of games he has been playing the entire 80 or closer to it.
Whether he is adjusting to playing 80 and it is taking time or whether it is a directive from Madge who knows.....
Not every player is an 80 min guy,Bullemor is a shadow of himself after Des has asked him to be an 80 min edge backrower,looks like at this point Tuilagi is better as a 50-60 min player in 2/1 spell(s).
Maybe he will adjust or be a better player off the bench as he can play in the middle or wider and Des doesn't seem to like interchanging guys on the edge so much at this point.

Don't know the inner workings of the Tigers,but they have changed their interchanges and rotations.
He was playing 50 mins a game earlier and looking for work and making a real impact,the last couple of games he has been playing the entire 80 or closer to it.
Whether he is adjusting to playing 80 and it is taking time or whether it is a directive from Madge who knows.....
Not every player is an 80 min guy,Bullemor is a shadow of himself after Des has asked him to be an 80 min edge backrower,looks like at this point Tuilagi is better as a 50-60 min player in 2/1 spell(s).
Maybe he will adjust or be a better player off the bench as he can play in the middle or wider and Des doesn't seem to like interchanging guys on the edge so much at this point.
I knew you’d jump to his defence.

He threw a good offload in rd.1 and made some good runs in rd.2 and has done nothing of note since. Everyone got carried away and excited based on two or three highlights across two games...

He is probably going to be a solid first grader for us but the superstar in the making was off the mark from the get go.

Care to shed some light on Paias Guadalcanal. Can’t find anything on him on google
Tulagi is just off the southwest coast of Florida Island:
B9557AB8-3A10-47D7-8158-263458E995F0.jpeg

Sure, slightly different spelling - one is a Melanesian island versus a Polynesian surname (so presumably a different pronunciation), but it was an opportunity for a ‘gotcha’ moment.:)

I knew you’d jump to his defence.

He threw a good offload in rd.1 and made some good runs in rd.2 and has done nothing of note since. Everyone got carried away and excited based on two or three highlights across two games...

He is probably going to be a solid first grader for us but the superstar in the making was off the mark from the get go.
Lol,you watching me? ;)
I am just pointing out facts,not sure I or anyone used the term superstar.
He put in some ferocious hits,runs good lines off the halves with no fear and went looking for work.
If he has had some quiet games lately then that does not negate the potential he showed,we signed him for 3 years so I guess someone in the club rates him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4