Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those saying Tuilagi does nothing but bemoaning the loss of Davey

Tuilagi averages 6 runs for 49m a game, 1 offload, 1 tackle bust, 20 tackles and 2 misses all per game.

Davey averages 7 runs for 56 metres, 19 tackles with 0 misses per game.

Not saying Tuilagi is better or worse but I'll give the kid a chance in our colours before I write him off.
Tuilagi was Irrelevant against us in the minimum time he had on the field

But He has been Impressive over all this season for the tigers

He does have potential and the Tigers did want to keep him but we offered him a longer contract

Seen very little of Tuilagi but think that he would have the makings and attributes of a good standard back rower . Sure that Des will be able to get his work rate up at Manly and bring out his best . Davey was playing some good footy at the Eels previously and unquestionably has put in for Manly when he has been available Just got an inkling yesterday however that maybe not that previous whole hearted effort there . Could be over reading it but would be uncharacteristic if the case and certainly hope that he can still make a really good contribution for the rest of his Manly stint .

I'm disappointed to see him go myself, he always has a crack but if he wants to play under supercoach Arfur then let's bring Tuitavake up from reserves and blood him for next season
Tui is a middle player. I’d give Ben T some game time in back row. Although, DCE back means Schu will probably move to an edge.

Tuilagi was Irrelevant against us in the minimum time he had on the field

But He has been Impressive over all this season for the tigers

He does have potential and the Tigers did want to keep him but we offered him a longer contract
Irrelevant except for the try assist?

Tuilagi will come well under Des in our system. He already has the attributes and the skills to become a dangerous edge backrower, just needs to learn and grow more.
Looked like Haumoli and Tuilagi were close at the end of the game. Going over to Tongan supporters for selfies.

At who's expense you think?
I see him replacing Davey. He and Guacca 'should' be the second rowers and hopefully will complement one another. From what I've seen Burbo is a reasonable defender and a runner. He doesn't smash up opposition like Guacca. Tuilagi plays like Guacca, and I wonder how two such attacking second rowers would go when we are defending.
Burbo is particularly valuable because he can play in the centres when an injury to a back happens, like Garner from the Tuggers.

I see him replacing Davey. He and Guacca 'should' be the second rowers and hopefully will complement one another. From what I've seen Burbo is a reasonable defender and a runner. He doesn't smash up opposition like Guacca. Tuilagi plays like Guacca, and I wonder how two such attacking second rowers would go when we are defending.
Burbo is particularly valuable because he can play in the centres when an injury to a back happens, like Garner from the Tuggers.
That is [ or was ] most likely the intention on signing him but if the case , sure hope that Josh [ Schuster ] can show a bit more composure as a 6 next season . Really like Burbo for his ability and utility value but would not discount Bullemor to develop into a good level backrower or middle quite soon .

He doesn't, but I sure hope he does, hopefully he tries to be as good as Mole

That is [ or was ] most likely the intention on signing him but if the case , sure hope that Josh [ Schuster ] can show a bit more composure as a 6 next season . Really like Burbo for his ability and utility value but would not discount Bullemor to develop into a good level backrower or middle quite soon .
Bullemor has been a disappointment. I, too, thought he was a backrower of great potential but it turns out he is a front rower of average ability. If he can't star in the Workers' team then it seems our optimism at his signing was misguided.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6