Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Des will be ok with this, if it's a power laden 50 or 60min.
My concern is that Des may do to him what he has done to Bullemor..
Last year Bullemor was 110 kgs and very impactful(not an 80 min player),this year to play the full 80 he looks like he is maybe 103/4 kgs and looks like he has lost most of the weight in the lower body and seems to have way less impact running the ball.
I hope he keeps Tuilagi at his current weight and doesn't turn him into another lean mean no impact machine ....

My concern is that Des may do to him what he has done to Bullemor..
Last year Bullemor was 110 kgs and very impactful(not an 80 min player),this year to play the full 80 he looks like he is maybe 103/4 kgs and looks like he has lost most of the weight in the lower body and seems to have way less impact running the ball.
I hope he keeps Tuilagi at his current weight and doesn't turn him into another lean mean no impact machine ....
Agree, before Bullemor came to us, I watched some of his highlight reels, and he looked robust with a more solid build. Des needs to get Bullemor back playing the way he used to at the Broncs.

Wests Tigers v Warriors, Friday 6.00pm, Campbelltown Stadium​

Wests Tigers: Jackson Hastings will not play after he was found guilty of a grade two dangerous throw at the judiciary on Tuesday night, opening the door for Jock Madden to partner Luke Brooks in the halves. James Tamou, Luke Garner and Jacob Liddle all return to the side this week with Kelma Tuilagi (head knock) out.

Agree, before Bullemor came to us, I watched some of his highlight reels, and he looked robust with a more solid build. Des needs to get Bullemor back playing the way he used to at the Broncs.
I'll wait to see a bit more of him - hard to judge as we have only really played the top of the table so far. None of our team including the million dollar men have shone as yet.

Wests Tigers v Warriors, Friday 6.00pm, Campbelltown Stadium​

Wests Tigers: Jackson Hastings will not play after he was found guilty of a grade two dangerous throw at the judiciary on Tuesday night, opening the door for Jock Madden to partner Luke Brooks in the halves. James Tamou, Luke Garner and Jacob Liddle all return to the side this week with Kelma Tuilagi (head knock) out.
Now we know why Kelma only played 52mins last week, nothing to do with his fitness as some posted on here.

Lot to like about this recruit.. easily the best player on the park first half, but taken off again due to an injury, possibly head knock two weeeks running ..has a red hot go
Sideline reporter, Parker said it was a shoulder injury, could possible return which he didn't

Lot to like about this recruit.. easily the best player on the park first half, but taken off again due to an injury, possibly head knock two weeeks running ..has a red hot go
Has definitely got a bit of the Olaku'atu in his playing style, think we're on a winner here.

Yes but won't be here till 2023 and Manly is a bit too classy to arrange a big announcement (with or without leaked photos of him wearing a Manly jersey, lol at Dogs) (or quotes of him saying how much he wants to win a comp in the Manly jersey, lol at Chooks).

Has definitely got a bit of the Olaku'atu in his playing style, think we're on a winner here.
I reckon he's better than Guac actually. Runs harder and has a bit more speed and agility. Guac needs to come of the back fence a little more, rather than catching the ball standing still and trying to bust tackles from a slow start. On the occasions he hits it at speed he's almost impossible to stop.

I reckon he's better than Guac actually. Runs harder and has a bit more speed and agility. Guac needs to come of the back fence a little more, rather than catching the ball standing still and trying to bust tackles from a slow start. On the occasions he hits it at speed he's almost impossible to stop.
spot on - he catches the ball flat footed yet still makes yards but yes imagine if he came off the back fence like Kikau tries to

Last edited:
In today's tele, he says that tigers talked to him about reneging on his manly contract.

How long does a club have to change a players mind from leaving their club.

MANLY did the same thing with DCE when he had signed with Titans

The rules were changed pretty much as a direct result of DCE using the then cooling off period, totally legally. The NRL thought it wasn't a good look (fair enough) so there is still a cooling off period but it is much shorter.
Possibly why Manly hasn't announced his signing yet. However why anyone would prefer to stay there than come to Manly... defies all sense!

In today's tele, he says that tigers talked to him about reneging on his manly contract.

How long does a club have to change a players mind from leaving their club.

MANLY did the same thing with DCE when he had signed with Titans
Funny, I read this days ago in the tele which also said that Tuilagi is still going to the Eagles

Obviously I hope he comes to Manly next season, but do we really need another second rower? We've got Guaca, Davey, Bullemore, The Lawman, The Shoe (who will probably become 5/8 next season.
Kelma plays like Guaca, only not quite as well. Do we need such similar second rowers? Having a solid defence second rower seems more sensible to me.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10