Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow , our marquee signing caught ambling back with his back to the opposition and getting in the way of his team mate. Raiders ran around him and scored. This bloke is seriously a plodder.
How about the arm grab on papalii to concede a try.

81 metres is a much better effort than his usual 30 odd.
27 tackles (including 5 missed, and 1 ineffective) is a worry though.

I’ve kept my eye on him whenever I watched a tigers game, and he has ability. Not bad when attacking high kicks (dragged a short dropout back today) and also scored a couple from kicks during the year. He can bust a tackle and has an offload.
Sure, he hasn’t shown star qualities but seriously, think of how bad Manly has been in the past seven weeks, Tigers have been like that all year. How can he show what he’s got in a team like that?
I’ll give him a chance before I write him off.

Above average player in a terrible team, but not about to dominate as a match winner....
Not the answer to the tough resilience missing in 2022

Above average player in a terrible team, but not about to dominate as a match winner....
Not the answer to the tough resilience missing in 2022
I agree with your first comment. I don’t think anyone thinks he’s Ben Kennedy though.

Sorry for the repeat posts, but I’m watching a recording of the game as I have been typing. Since my first comment he’s done a few hit ups with at least one tackle bust, an offload, a charge down and a few tackles. I’m reserving judgement.

Nor do I
But point being - we need something that slightly resembles some rugged old school toughness
I agree. But I actually think he has that. He runs the tough line, but has been mostly used as a decoy, criminally underused overall.
If he armed grabbed a couple of times today, I can forgive that. Why should he put his body on the line when no one else is? He was one of 4 players busted by papali in that try.

I agree. But I actually think he has that. He runs the tough line, but has been mostly used as a decoy, criminally underused overall.
If he armed grabbed a couple of times today, I can forgive that. Why should he put his body on the line when no one else is? He was one of 4 players busted by papali in that try.
Just on that Papali try. How good was the slo-mo replay of his footwork. You look at him standing still, and there’s no way you’re thinking those old tree trunk legs could pull that off.
And on KT. I thought his highlight was getting hammered in the jaw by the footy whilst attempting a charge down. The slo-mo on that one was "fkn ouch!".

Just on that Papali try. How good was the slo-mo replay of his footwork. You look at him standing still, and there’s no way you’re thinking those old tree trunk legs could pull that off.
And on KT. I thought his highlight was getting hammered in the jaw by the footy whilst attempting a charge down. The slo-mo on that one was "fkn ouch!".
Agree with all of this.
The charge down showed some commitment from a bloke getting flogged in the last game of the year.

See the big fella at training today. Think he may surprise a few tigers not known to develop talent very well

I haven't seen much of the lad ... but reading this thread it appears the jury is still out on him ...

Is he the real thing ?

I haven't seen much of the lad ... but reading this thread it appears the jury is still out on him ...

Is he the real thing ?
He was originally a Storm junior.
Has come through a quality system there and had some Internationals ahead of him in Melbourne, so took the opportunity to get a 1st gig at Tigers.
Considering in a pretty tacky Tigers team, has plenty of ability and could well be a Very good signing imo.

You’ll laugh at this , I’m currently banned from Facebook for 72 hours , the reason was this comment on a Manly fan page ( that I rarely ever comment or engage ).

The question was asked about how our pack rates for 2023.

My response , “ Jake aside not one team holds any fear about playing Manly , seriously if there’s one thing the new coaching regime needs to do is put a rocket up their arses and get them having a real go “.

Lol, for that I’m banned for 3 days

Fair dinkum !!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8