Keith Titmuss RIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RIP Keith..... DO we know any further details of how this happened, were their any underlying health issues? You just dont hear of this stuff happening in this type of environment.. Im actually shocked

I’d say the medical staff who treated Keith will well and truly have their suspicions about what’s happened, but you probably won’t see any official cause stated until they’ve had a chance to verify (through autopsy etc).

My guess is it’s probably an underlying health issue that nobody knew about. It’s rare, but it happens out of the blue with young athletes (young people in general) sometimes - stuff like a heart condition, or an aneurysm that ruptures suddenly. Sadly, the first inkling there’s a problem can be when it’s already too late. :(

RIP Keith.

RIP Keith..... DO we know any further details of how this happened, were their any underlying health issues? You just dont hear of this stuff happening in this type of environment.. Im actually shocked
Sounds like it could have been Hyponatremia or similar. The severe cramping kind of points to it.

My heart felt condolences to Keith's family.

Some Instagram posts from Jason Saab.

Saab.jpg

Saab (1).jpg

Saab (2).jpg

rip%202.gif
Keith.

My heartfelt condolences go out to all of your family, friends and team mates.

I found the following online a while back and thought that it was relevant to add because I think that it is true:

"A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts, through us, they live on."

rip%202.gif
Keith.

My heartfelt condolences go out to all of your family, friends and team mates.

I found the following online a while back and thought that it was relevant to add because I think that it is true:

"A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts, through us, they live on."

Although I didn't know Keith personally, he is also the second person that I know of to die in recent days. Last Friday (20th) at 7:25am, surrounded by his daughter and his sister (my other half), my brother-in-law Steve (a loyal Tigers Fan) finally lost his long battle with cancer. He had been Stage 4 for about 4 years but It all happened very quick in the end. From being still mobile and living on his own up here in Hervey Bay to being bed ridden in a care facility to his end took just 20 days.

Although I didn't know Keith personally, he is also the second person that I know of to die in recent days. Last Friday (20th) at 7:25am, surrounded by his daughter and his sister (my other half), my brother-in-law Steve (a loyal Tigers Fan) finally lost his long battle with cancer. He had been Stage 4 for about 4 years but It all happened very quick in the end. From being still mobile and living on his own up here in Hervey Bay to being bed ridden in a care facility to his end took just 20 days.

That’s terrible news mate, I hope you and the family are coping as well as possible under the circumstances.

Something similar happened with my cousin a few years ago. We all thought she’d have a bit longer, but after a trip away on a houseboat making memories with her parents, brother, sister-in-law and her beloved nieces, she went downhill fast. Only two weeks after they got home, she was gone. And only 31.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4