Keith Titmuss RIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes a poorly worded article considering the circumstances.

Just a tragic situation.. I will never forget the joy i had when he scored that try in the final minute to win us the GF.

So so sad lost for words.
Just goes to show the LACK OF EMPATHY from our current press not only in this situation but in all social issues - it’s all about sensationism for them and I find this totally disturbing & unacceptable.TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELVES YOU DCK HEADS !!!

Was it really necessary SMH to raise other incidents, leaving readers with the thought as if they are somehow all linked or that Manly may be over training their players in heat? Very ordinary from SMH imo on a day like this.
Classic beat up, the Lloyd stuff has no connection, let alone the Dark death. This is the sort of crap journalism I was joking about in the titans drug thread.

I have just heard this tragic news of the loss of one of our young up and coming Manly players, Manly family members and winning grand final hero and I want to share my devastating sympathy with all of you fellow feathered friends on our Silvertails forum .

Young Keith Titmuss a member of our glorious grand final winning team has left the mark of his greatness in our Legendary clubs proud history which has been kept alive since 1947 by Great Manly people and as long as us proud and passionate Manly people stand by and support our Great club we will make sure that its Great history and Great Manly People like Kieth Titmuss will continue to live in Great Glory until the end of time .

God bless you Keith and thank you for your great contribution to our Legendary club and the great memories that you have forever left us

35993668-8976891-Manly_Sea_Eagles_star_Keith_Titmuss_pictured_has_tragically_pass-m-3_16061170...jpg

Let's remember him for that last minute try to win the GF shall we?
What a moment for him and his team that was. I'm sure I speak for many on here when I say that while that try was a defining moment in his young career the bloody superman impersonation was truly bloody marvellous. Well done kid. You will be remembered in Manly folklore.

RIP Keith. 20 is way too young.
A couple of ideas I have for the club to remember and celebrate his life:
I'd love to see a gap left in the official 2021 team photo where he would have stood.
Or retiring the #17 jersey for round one so the club could say he would have played, and he could have his unofficial first grade debut.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4