Josh Starling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How much funding is enough? We know you don't believe in mental illness. And yes TC, there have been increases in mental health funding in recent years. But look more deeply.

Q: After these funding increases, how does Aust now compare with comparable OECD countries in funding mental health?
A: OECD countries, on average, allocate about 14% of their health budget to mental illness. In Australia, we provide about half of that (7% to 8%)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-10/australia-lagging-on-spend-on-mental-health/6457766
I never stated i don't believe in mental illness i stated i don't believe with full 100% complete confidence "depression" is an illness and to a lesser degree i also feel the same way about bipolar disorder.

I never stated i don't believe in mental illness i stated i don't believe with full 100% complete confidence "depression" is an illness and to a lesser degree i also feel the same way about bipolar disorder.
He didn't say you said it...technically :)

Mental illness...human condition...does not compute.... As I've said before if you read TC's posts in a robot voice they are much more palatable.

We'd never treat a man in a wheel chair the same way we treat a person walking down the street talking to themselves with their undies on their head.

I believe Todd Carney's lawyers are making that very same point in his case against the Sharks.

Mental illness...human condition...does not compute.... As I've said before if you read TC's posts in a robot voice they are much more palatable.
Yeah this is a robot ahead of it's time so i don't blame you for adding a Robotic voice when reading my replies it makes perfect sense to do so.

I use some advanced predictive modelling techniques that i should probably keep the results to myself but i just love the Manly club too much not to share my "unique" insight even if it makes me a Robotic outcast.

Maybe if the Manly club listened to TC when i was not happy with our forward pack while leading the comp i would not have to change my nick to TB just for the love of money, i guess we all have our price lol....(no more predictive modelling for Manly NEEEXXXXT)

(Helpful hint read the last line with a "Soup Nazi" voice to make it "palatable")

Yours sincerely,

The Great Man TC.

Yeah this is a robot ahead of it's time so i don't blame you for adding a Robotic voice when reading my replies it makes perfect sense to do so.

I use some advanced predictive modelling techniques that i should probably keep the results to myself but i just love the Manly club too much not to share my "unique" insight even if it makes me a Robotic outcast.

Maybe if the Manly club listened to TC when i was not happy with our forward pack while leading the comp i would not have to change my nick to TB just for the love of money, i guess we all have our price lol....(no more predictive modelling for Manly NEEEXXXXT)

(Helpful hint read the last line with a "Soup Nazi" voice to make it "palatable")

Yours sincerely,

The Great Man TC.

Thanks TGMTC.

Depression and bipolar are real things, and an illness the same as any other. Seeing people you are close to being slowly consumed by them is devastating, and being almost powerless to help, even more so. Do not trivialise mental illness, or the small role that ambassadors can play in making a smidge of difference. I don't know why it happens, or how it happens, and I hope it doesn't happen to you or anyone you know TC, but good people like Starlo are trying to make it slightly more visible and understood, and use their higher profile roles in society for the greater good.

Depression and bipolar are real things, and an illness the same as any other. Seeing people you are close to being slowly consumed by them is devastating, and being almost powerless to help, even more so. Do not trivialise mental illness, or the small role that ambassadors can play in making a smidge of difference. I don't know why it happens, or how it happens, and I hope it doesn't happen to you or anyone you know TC, but good people like Starlo are trying to make it slightly more visible and understood, and use their higher profile roles in society for the greater good.
well said Freagle,I know exactly what you are talking about

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4