[Resurrected] Josh Schuster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So is he saying he would blackball him from the rep side if he signed with Manly?
No he didn't need to say that and wouldn't say that. Just very disappointing but what can you do? plenty of other kids. Also off topic but kaeo weekes is off to rugby.

By who? all coaches who have a rep coaching job use that to influence players and that's why rep coaches shouldn't be club coaches.
Well given the state of the governing bodies at NRL and International level - you are probably right, but I’d love the media to get a bee in their bonnet and run with it.

If he cares about long term career success, then it’s Manly over the Tigers all day long, and the rep honours will come without doubt. I can’t see how anyone can garauntee a rep position for someone who hasn’t played first grade and if he is good enough (which I have no doubt he is) then the rep position will be there for him whether at Manly or the Tigers. Besides, Madge probably has a shelf life at rep level of another 2years - they go through them in NZ.

There was talk of the tigpies signing him early last year ... I haven't heard anything from my tigpie mate lately ... and he surely would have loved to tell me that ... he is close to a couple in the club that should be in the know

What smells for me is the NZ offer.

I know that they have a smaller player pool than AU but think it is fanciful to think that Maguire would offer a spot to an untried kid with potential

Maybe we should change the thread to name the brothers who played for Manly and which was better? Wouldn't be that many that had both playing First grade at same time.

I'm sure you can guess these brothers

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7