[Resurrected] Josh Schuster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is this kid still at Manly?
If so, shouldn't he have been given a Development contract?
He is the same age as Hoppa Jnr and from what I've seen of him he is a real talent.

My guess is that he's a forward and would not be physically ready to slot into a potential NRL start yet, even though the talent is there.

I think he and Ben Trbojevic (also a forward) are at least another year away.

Perhaps something to do with his age??? Same question re Ben Turbo as I would have thought the club would look to sign him asap (never seen him play, only heard how good he is on the grapevine.)

Found this from the smh:

“Under current rules, NRL clubs can only sign players to a full-time top-30 or development contract at the age of 18, preventing them from playing NRL until they're adults.

But train-and-trial deals can be formalised as long as a player is 17 on November 1.”

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...warned-off-teenage-stars-20180514-p4zf8e.html

He is still at Manly and is contracted for another couple of years and has stated that he would like to stay. He is an edge forward but has also played a bit of centre and done a terrific job.

A few experts rate him as good as SBW at the same age. It helps that he is a humble and decent person so that bodes well for a bright future. He is an outstanding talent.

He is not ready for FG this year though...you have to be 18 to debut now and he also is coming back from a serious shoulder injury.

He is still at Manly and is contracted for another couple of years and has stated that he would like to stay. He is an edge forward but has also played a bit of centre and done a terrific job.

A few experts rate him as good as SBW at the same age. It helps that he is a humble and decent person so that bodes well for a bright future. He is an outstanding talent.

He is not ready for FG this year though...you have to be 18 to debut now and he also is coming back from a serious shoulder injury.

Thanks snake. If we have a player like that, opposition teams would be circling. I'm surprised he also doesn't get much more fanfare. As good as SBW at that age is pretty big !

A couple didn’t like me much either!!

LOL, don't worry mate, they were having a great conversation attached to my tweet, so all I had to do was delete the tweet, and their conversation, who they were talking to, everything disappeared on them. Hahaha. They probably logged on all excited to add more, and there was nothingness for them. Suckers.

Certainly looks like a class act and really good that Manly should get the opportunity to progress him into i st grade . Maybe all things. going well and to plan , another Nik Kosef type quality player to be in the Manly ranks for many seasons to come . [ very hopefully minus the injury factor ]

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6