[Resurrected] Josh Schuster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Certainly would be great for future to tie him up along with ben turbo. What deal with albert hopoate is he here next season

Wests Tigers target Manly rising star

The Tigers are leading the race to sign Manly superstar-in-waiting Josh Schuster. A former member of the NSW under-18 team, Schuster - the nephew of ex-Knights centre John Schuster - has been earmarked for the top grade for the past three seasons at Manly. The 20-year-old Schuster is regarded as the next big thing in the game and his
YouTube highlights reel is staggering. The youngster is off-contract and has half a dozen clubs wanting to sign him for next season and throw him straight into first-grade. The Tigers have tossed big money at the rookie but he also feels a certain loyalty to Manly. "It's a tough call for Josh and he will make his decision in the next few weeks," Schuster's manager Mario Tartak told Wide World of Sports.

Wests Tigers target Manly rising star

The Tigers are leading the race to sign Manly superstar-in-waiting Josh Schuster. A former member of the NSW under-18 team, Schuster - the nephew of ex-Knights centre John Schuster - has been earmarked for the top grade for the past three seasons at Manly. The 20-year-old Schuster is regarded as the next big thing in the game and his
YouTube highlights reel is staggering. The youngster is off-contract and has half a dozen clubs wanting to sign him for next season and throw him straight into first-grade. The Tigers have tossed big money at the rookie but he also feels a certain loyalty to Manly. "It's a tough call for Josh and he will make his decision in the next few weeks," Schuster's manager Mario Tartak told Wide World of Sports.

Moley has obviously been trolling Silvertails and Twitter - he’s been beaten to the punch, this talk has been going on the past week on here. Lift your game, mole!

as per above Schuster contracted for part of next year- so hopefully that give us leverage to retain him beyond that. I did hear Tigers were keen and have tabled a pretty good offer. Cutting Peter from Blacktown probably didn't help our cause, would have been good for him to have some family around the place

We do/did have a lot of recent brother pairings signed to the club haven’t we..

The big 3 Turbros
The Fainus
The Schusters
The Che-Kams
The Roses
The Stewart’s
The Lussicks

Just off the top of my non-caffeinated head.. I’m sure I’ve left plenty out..

The big 3 Turbros
The Fainus
The Schusters
The Che-Kams
The Roses
The Stewart’s
The Lussicks

The Blakes

He has gone not only a bucket of money but Madge has promised him a spot in the kiwi's squad very sad news.

The big 3 Turbros
The Fainus
The Schusters
The Che-Kams
The Roses
The Stewart’s
The Lussicks

K Foran and his lesser brother.

The big 3 Turbros
The Fainus
The Schusters
The Che-Kams
The Roses
The Stewart’s
The Lussicks

Peter is not his brother

• 📚
Reactions: R3
He has gone not only a bucket of money but Madge has promised him a spot in the kiwi's squad very sad news.

Really snake (who is generally pretty spot on)said last week that he had knocked back tigers and was going to sign a development contract with us.

Really snake (who is generally pretty spot on)said last week that he had knocked back tigers and was going to sign a development contract with us.
You just can’t keep them all. Unless you wear red, white and blue that is. Then you can buy whoever you want, upgrade, extend and generally throw money around the competition like its confetti.

I’m glad he’s gone to a weak club like the Tigers to be honest. Because the thought of him playing against us for the Rorters or Scum would have been too much to bare.

Ben Trbojevic.... come on down!

The big 3 Turbros
The Fainus
The Schusters
The Che-Kams
The Roses
The Stewart’s
The Lussicks

The Blake Brothers - how did you miss that one! Although Phil was a genius, Michael defensively was light years better and more consistant

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7