• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Real bummer he couldn't have saluted the grandstand with an unbeaten 250 games.

Joe is a vastly underrated player. Plenty of games for us where I thought he was our best forward.

He always goes straight up the guts and he always seems to dent the line. He is deceptively powerful and has good leg speed for a prop. Don't think I've ever seen him in the clear for us but he invariably gets us going forward and a lot of play comes off the back of that.

There's no doubt he will be a big loss for our 2013 campaign. Win it for Joe, boys.

If Sunday is to be The Priest's final match, I hope he and Brent Kite are given an appropriate send off at our final home match this year. Both great players and gentlemen who will be very difficult to replace.

For 78 games, one of our best and most beloved.

Seriously, 10,000 manly fans should chip in 100 bucks each to get him to move house next to Brookie. We are losing one of our mothers in Kite, and losing two mothers in one year may be too much of a risk for our super successful club to bear.

Someone please set up an account, promise to be the first to chip in a 100 bucks.

silvertail said:
For 78 games, one of our best and most beloved.

Seriously, 10,000 manly fans should chip in 100 bucks each to get him to move house next to Brookie. We are losing one of our mothers in Kite, and losing two mothers in one year may be too much of a risk for our super successful club to bear.

Someone please set up an account, promise to be the first to chip in a 100 bucks.
love you Nood

Told to retire before. Could he surprise us yet?

This year: No good
Next year: Go nood

@Larissa
If Joe is retiring, would it be possible to have him be farewelled at the next Brookie (sell out) Game? :idea:

A rousing cheer from the massive crowd would convey the affection and appreciation of his many Fans :heart:

20/4/2013 - Joe Galuvao ‏@joegee8 11h
Op a success,no complimentary haircut but glad to be pumping these pain killers #morphineismycousin!!

Sounds like Joe is remaining positive, this just on twitter "the person who says something is impossible....should not interrupt the person who is doing it!!"

Day 1 of comeback 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8