Jet - Ski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he’s a waste of space , possibly a reasonable player but much of his time with us has been on the sideline, to be honest a bit like Sirronen if I’m being honest!

If I was the recruitment manager I’d be looking elsewhere for a similar player.

I think he’s a waste of space , possibly a reasonable player but much of his time with us has been on the sideline, to be honest a bit like Sirronen if I’m being honest!

If I was the recruitment manager I’d be looking elsewhere for a similar player.
Backrow rotation of:

Joel Thompson
Curtis Sironen
Jake Trbojevic
Bryce Cartwright

And I'd be happy. Also happy for Gosweiski to become depth again.

Underwhelming this year, maybe I had my expectations too high, but he hasn't shown anything remarkable. Lots of injuries, some suspect defensive efforts and some dumb plays. Based on his efforts this year I can't see him being a priority re-signing

I think we should persist with him. We need a different style of player that has aggression, won’t give up and tackles all day.

I know it looks like he’s injury prone but I think the injuries he’s had have been bad luck and no due to his playing style.

He is a local product (to me), and I really like his aggression, but he needs to improve his defense, which I believe he will & if he can be injury free he will be worth keeping for the price we would pay ..... but he is no Shaun Lane .... we are really going to miss what he has been bringing and what he would have brought had we been able to keep him .... Bryce Cartwright is rubbish hot & cold with a tiny ticker please no LG and Cartwright !!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6