Jet - Ski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dinga

Reserve Grader
So he is off contact at seasons end according to this post. What the verdict is he a keeper or not ?

For me its a Yes he is big and Tough and will only get better if he can string a number of games together without another injury, his confidence will only grow which comes from playing.

I think he can replace Shaun Lane for us but needs to work on his one on one defence.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2...ix-injuries-infection-to-savour-victory-song/

I've seen good and bad from him this season, he seems injury prone too so I wouldn't be to concerned if he was let go. I guess it depends on who else we could get for the money at the end of the day.

minimum wage yes.

Not on the field long enough or experienced/good enough to command more.

I'd keep him. But if we had decent depth in the backrow he'd be in reserve grade for me at this stage.

Has enthusiasm and energy .... goes OK but will improve ..... for mine it's a matter of how much coin he wants.

Spot on.

He has great potential, but at this stage (given injuries and defensive issues) he is not a top 17 player.

Great to have in the top 30 to improve his defence and hopefully get some continuity without injuries.

For around $100k -$120k he is worth a spot.

If he’s cheap enough, give him a chance to earn his spot in first grade. Realistically he is still at NSW Cup level but he could develop into a fringe first grader and reserve given his size. He does make some dumb decisions and needs to learn to control his aggression.

I think, given our current situation money wise that he's a must keep. All players that are willing to stay for reasonable coin are worth considering, and he has a lot of potential. He's big and aggressive which is a prerequisite for backrowers. He adds value to our pack now and I reckon he'll improve as well.

Did he have any other offers? If he is willing to turn his back on other offers and stay with us at this time...he ticks all the right boxes for me!

Yes from me.

His enthusiasm/aggression should rub off on our giant but docile young Islander boys.:nod:

Due to his past injuries Jetski has not had the game time to develop his game.

GoJetski :clap:

He's shown enough that I would like to see him stay. Especially with Lane gone.

Injury prone and seen some of the worst defensive efforts from him when he did manage to get on the paddock this year. As many have pointed out, perhaps worth keeping on minimum coin as depth with a chance to develop but not too crushed if he was moved on.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6