Jesse Ramien

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's a good player.....I just don't think we need him.
Especially if it's true and he loves the folding.

Jesse Ramien can play and he showed that at the Sharks. He chased the dollars and went to the Knights and you can't blame him for that. But his form this year has not been good and I bet there is a story behind that. Could be a falling out with coach and or part of the playing group because it doesn't make sense to throw away an asset at this late stage of the season. At least his coach wasn't dumb enough to jump in front of a press conference and throw him under a bus. Ramien will come with a fair bit of freight paid by the knights for the next two years so I expect a number of clubs will be tempted including us. I expect the Tigers will chase him.

Complains to much that he is worth more than $250,000 he is on at the knights which has ignited arguments with coach Brown. Ramien requested the release in March and the knights will therefore pay nothing.

I would think the Cows would have a decent crack at him. They’ve got Hess in the centres atm. Depends on the money or keeping wifey happy.

Perhaps Manly’s decision to let him go in the first place because he already had issues now in full flight elsewhere?
No, it was the stupid money the Sharks came up with :cool:

Our first NYC GF Team in 2015 (lost to Riff)
1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jesse Bogle 3. Addison Demetriou 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Mitch Thomas 6. Will Pearsall 7.Riley Travers 8. Liam Knight 9. Hugh Pratt 10. Jesse Maxwell 11. Luke Garner 12.Billy Bainbridge 13. Darcy Cox
Interchange: 14. Nicholas Lynn 15. James Parker 16.Dallas Koen 17. Moses Noovao-McGreal 18. Jyi Seymour

Jesse was happy and a Fan fave at Shark Park too :)

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jesse Bogle 3. Addison Demetriou 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Mitch Thomas 6. Will Pearsall 7.Riley Travers 8. Liam Knight 9. Hugh Pratt 10. Jesse Maxwell 11. Luke Garner 12.Billy Bainbridge 13. Darcy Cox
Interchange: 14. Nicholas Lynn 15. James Parker 16.Dallas Koen 17. Moses Noovao-McGreal 18. Jyi Seymour

Whatever happened to Billy Bainbridge??

What did he do? A few weeks ago he was all the rage :think:
In summary what was reported on foxsports...

Supposedly he was unhappy as all the play goes down the opposite side of the field as Pearce/Ponga play strongly down that side (the left I believe)

But their winning streak poored cold water on that until they started losing again.

Jesse wanted out so brown told him to leave.

It shows how hard it is to crack a first grade spot - what is that 3 players from a grand final team who are in first grade?

It shows how hard it is to crack a first grade spot - what is that 3 players from a grand final team who are in first grade?

These are first-year regulars from that team:

Tom Trbojevic (Sea eagles)
Jesse Ramien (Knights)
Liam Knight (Rabbitohs)
Luke Garner (Tigers)

Billy Bainbridge played a handful of first grade games as has Nicho Hynes.

Last edited:
  • 📚
Reactions: lsz
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8