Jesse Ramien

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roosters have apparently lodged their interest

Is that for real? Mitchell and Manu, if he wasn't happy seeing enough ball then he won't find happiness there.

If he wanted to come back i'd take him, he is a game changer and would thrive under Des. But there are other clubs with more salary cap space than us so it would be a slim chance. Still can't believe Parker and Suli's improvement this yr that a centre of Ramien's ability becomes available and it's a meh lol

Know that Ramien is a hard and power running centre but have not seen enough to really rate his defence . If it is a choice between Parker and Ramien , think that Brad has shown enough this season to be the better and more consistent and team player option .

Let the Dogs have him. He isn't worth getting in a bidding war over.
I agree with you there . He would be good value if he was on a modest contract but it was reported on fox his manager would be asking for 400k

Last edited:
Old mate "The Lurker"

Plenty of clubs are after Jesse Ramien but don't expect Manly to be one of them.

Ramien couldn't wait to get out of the joint, switching from Manly's NYC team to Cronulla midway through 2016.

There's no desire for a reunion from either party.

Ramien is desperate to get back home to the Sharks, who know how to bring the best out in the young centre.

Old mate "The Lurker"

Plenty of clubs are after Jesse Ramien but don't expect Manly to be one of them.

Ramien couldn't wait to get out of the joint, switching from Manly's NYC team to Cronulla midway through 2016.

There's no desire for a reunion from either party.

Ramien is desperate to get back home to the Sharks, who know how to bring the best out in the young centre.

Smart bloke, saw what FG looked like with Trent and got out of there quickly lol

But in all seriousness the club was in shambles in 2016 both on and off the field, it's a lot better now in every aspect.

Morris has said he would love him back but with the salary cap constraints it won't be happening

Will be interesting to see where he ends up. Would go well at Manly under Des but I can't see him coming back. Don't think they can afford him. NSW clubs look the most likely.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8