JDB Federal Court Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
De bell end had a pregnant woman at home with its sperm in it and decided to put his more "obviously" intelligent part into something else.
Regardless of the trial outcome, rape or not, he is a class A fuk####wit and deserves to lose everything the young girl takes from him.

In regards to Dylan - he is also a class A FW and deserves to lose whatever he has to the mother of his child. People pay tens of thousands to have children, and those that do it for free and play "da foozball" decide to play video games and get pissed off and throw down / slap the mother of their children when they are asked to stop? He is a grade A asshole regardless of the outcome.

Both of them can and probably will/have already regretted their actions; but they deserve their punishment like normal men would.

I can't find one good thing to say about either of them to be fair.

Last edited:
De bell end had a pregnant woman at home with its sperm in it and decided to put his more "obviously" intelligent part into something else.
Regardless of the trial outcome, rape or not, he is a class A fuk####wit and deserves to lose everything the young girl takes from him.

In regards to Dylan - he is also a class A FW and deserves to lose whatever he has to the mother of his child. People pay tens of thousands to have children, and those that do it for free and play "da foozball" decide to play video games and get pissed off and throw down / slap the mother of their children when they are asked to stop? He is a grade A asshole regardless of the outcome.

Both of them can and probably will/have already regretted their actions; but they deserve their punishment like normal men would.

So my ex-wife is an A class f...witt for having an affair with someone at work and leaving me all those years ago, using your examples. Surprise , I've known many women who've done it, some managing to avoid it becoming known to their spouses. And no I've never done it but that is also my business. Happens both ways. Defending women alone from such actions is bordering on sexism. Sorry but I feel insulted by that sort of slight on my ex, who I still care about, or of anyone who makes such a choice. I was angry at the time, but I got over it, as people do, and continued my life apart from her and now its just old history and I'm actually happy it happened when it did. Welcome to the real world EagleFlys. This happens every day both men and women and it is none of our business what other people choose to do in their personal life. We can warn them, and I have done so to many people I know who have done it, but in the end its their life. That is between them and their partners. And yes De Bellin's wife may walkaway with half his earnings...good luck to her. But cheating on a partner is far more frequent than you can imagine, but that doesn't make them A Class F...witts. There are all sorts of reasons why it happens and we can only look on the outside and conjecture. Its a personal matter and none of our business..

So my ex-wife is an A class f...witt for having an affair with someone at work and leaving me all those years ago, using your examples. Surprise , I've known many women who've done it, some managing to avoid it becoming known to their spouses. And no I've never done it but that is also my business. Happens both ways. Defending women alone from such actions is bordering on sexism. Sorry but I feel insulted by that sort of slight on my ex, who I still care about, or of anyone who makes such a choice. I was angry at the time, but I got over it, as people do, and continued my life apart from her and now its just old history and I'm actually happy it happened when it did. Welcome to the real world EagleFlys. This happens every day both men and women and it is none of our business what other people choose to do in their personal life. We can warn them, and I have done so to many people I know who have done it, but in the end its their life. That is between them and their partners. And yes De Bellin's wife may walkaway with half his earnings...good luck to her. But cheating on a partner is far more frequent than you can imagine, but that doesn't make them A Class F...witts. There are all sorts of reasons why it happens and we can only look on the outside and conjecture. Its a personal matter and none of our business..
Eagleflys clearly feels that choosing not to control your base sexual urges when you are committed to a partner is unacceptable. Based on your personal experience you have chosen to reframe it in a way that helps you forgive and move on. Cool.

I was really hoping for the De belin verdict today, to give the punters something to talk about over the weekend

Eagleflys clearly feels that choosing not to control your base sexual urges when you are committed to a partner is unacceptable. Based on your personal experience you have chosen to reframe it in a way that helps you forgive and move on. Cool.

No HK its not about whether I agree or don't agree with sexual promiscuity. Its about discussing issues that are personal and none of our business. Its the same issue as related to the Stewart case. Whether he was guilty or innocent, is it right for us to sit back and make judgements about his life. The defence of the wife staying at home while her partner is chasing extramarital liaisons. Do you really think by making this public, having newspapers titillate us with the grimy details, is in some way acting on her behalf. She is probably horrified that her personal life is being hung out on the line for all to dissect and comment on. How would you feel if they did it to you, looked for all the grubby little bits of information on your life or partner's life for people to interpret. What right do we have to judge. Just because De Bellin is famous suddenly his personal life is open fodder. If it happened to you, you'd have the right of a defamation suit.

It troubles me deeply that our media, merely to titillate our senses, starts intruding on peoples private lives as if its open season. Little wonder it gets sued so often...and rightly so. But they couldn't care less because they will make the money on the next story. I'm on this forum to read about football and the players involved, not about whether they dirtied their underwear. All this moralising, when we aren't even close to knowing the true story behind the issue, troubles me deeply. All we have to do is look at the effect it had on Brett Stewart. It wasn't whether he was guilty or innocent, it was about revealing his personal life, often poorly to the public and judging him. Having people at football matches shout abuse, probably copping disparaging comments as he walked down the footpath. I wonder how Foran's wife felt about her life being turned upside down by news reports. I realise its what happens and newspapers seem to have a carte blanch regarding such issues, but I just don't think we should hop on for the ride.

We have no right to judge others nor to cast stones. We don’t know whether the allegation against DeBelin is true or not. If and when a jury find him guilty after he has been judged by his peers go for your life. Another question crosses my mind do you personally know either of these two lads and have you yourself seen them behave badly first hand?

Is the jury expected to give a verdict tomorrow?
Hi mate, there is no jury for what is deemed a simple misdemeanour. Unfortunately, this happened at a time when there was a groundswell of emotion, and the NRL made some reactive, unbalanced decisions.

I can't believe the air time, oxygen, and wasted energy this took up for all parties.

If Walker gets off today, they will have plenty to talk about mate.
I can't for the life of me imagine a 'not guilty never happened' verdict when there were physical injuries, medics involved and witnesses - he'd have to cop some sort of charge surely. Which isnt a bad thing really - the NRL then doesn't have to deal with a Manly player being the first "You suspended an innocent man" situation and hopefully we can all move on from there.

I can't for the life of me imagine a 'not guilty never happened' verdict when there were physical injuries, medics involved and witnesses - he'd have to cop some sort of charge surely. Which isnt a bad thing really - the NRL then doesn't have to deal with a Manly player being the first "You suspended an innocent man" situation and hopefully we can all move on from there.

Wasn't passing judgement on the case one way or the other.

Was simply saying IF he gets found not guilty it will be a big talking point.

I reckon the most likely outcome is that he is found guilty and free to play next week due to time already served... will be a great headline for the NRL...

WALKER CONVICTED OF DV, CLEARED TO PLAY NEXT WEEK

He should’ve got himself convicted faster and the punshiment would’ve been less.

Hi mate, there is no jury for what is deemed a simple misdemeanour. Unfortunately, this happened at a time when there was a groundswell of emotion, and the NRL made some reactive, unbalanced decisions.

I can't believe the air time, oxygen, and wasted energy this took up for all parties.
Thanks mate, so will Dylan's matter be resolved today then?

I reckon the most likely outcome is that he is found guilty and free to play next week due to time already served... will be a great headline for the NRL...

WALKER CONVICTED OF DV, CLEARED TO PLAY NEXT WEEK

He should’ve got himself convicted faster and the punshiment would’ve been less.

Nothing will ever top the "IKE BEATS TINA TO DEATH" headline when Ike Turner died.

Screenshot_20190510-101955_Twitter.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8