JDB Federal Court Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
nice timeline
Folua...3pm
Debellin...4pm

Toddy and Beattie resign at 5pm...what a day that would be

Folau is a foregone conclusion ... it is an internal Rugby tribunal and only one outcome is really expected ...... it is whether Folau then takes Rugby to the Supreme court that will be interesting .....

De Belin on the other hand .... waiting waiting waiting ....

Folau is a foregone conclusion ... it is an internal Rugby tribunal and only one outcome is really expected ...... it is whether Folau then takes Rugby to the Supreme court that will be interesting .....

De Belin on the other hand .... waiting waiting waiting ....
He’s taking rugby Australia to the Supreme Court and I think just my opinion will eventually head to the high court of Australia!!

I reckon nrl has no legs to stand on after today, JDB wins today I think , just a hunch.
Please let this verdict see Toddy and his mates have to fall on their swords.
Would be the best news all year.

#BREAKING Israel Folau is SACKED: Star rugby player has his $4million contract https://t.co/NBhcXw7ztY

Israel Folau is expected to launch action against Rugby Australia in the Supreme Court after his $4 million contract was officially terminated today.

As revealed by The Daily Telegraph, Folau will skip the option of a second code of conduct hearing and instead head straight to court, believing he has been unfairly dismissed due to his religious belief

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...u/news-story/5891e8aabf2e0c2373a3f5cce12a1f38

Lawyers must just love the social media era

giphy.gif

So basically a long drawn out court case to determine if Izzy's right to express his religious beliefs outweighs Rugby Australia's code of conduct.

So it boils down to does Izzy have the right to be a dickhead on social media while Qantas are paying his wage.

So basically a long drawn out court case to determine if Izzy's right to express his religious beliefs outweighs Rugby Australia's code of conduct.

So it boils down to does Izzy have the right to be a dickhead on social media while Qantas are paying his wage.
I want to know why Alan Joyce is not being held to account for wielding the considerable influence of one of Australia's largest companies in favour of his political and religious views.

Well, this sucks.

Thankfully for us Walker's case was heard last week and he was found not guilty. But this has now given the NRL carte blanche to enforce their stand down policy.

I am gobsmacked. This is a monumental decision that attacks the very heart of the principle of innocent until proven guilty. It is a precedent totally against the decisions made at other courts dealing with almost identical issues. They should take this to the Supreme Court because this has very disturbing implications to a fundamental principle. I'm horrified that a judge would come to that conclusion. The law in this case is certainly the victim

JDB would have been better served expediting his criminal case hearing.
Lots of monies wasted for an sideshow :cool:

The judge's reasoning will be interesting to read as it may help RU in their right to sack Izzy :nerd:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8