JDB Federal Court Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Been busy all day, has there been any indication if when a decision is to be handed down?

Geenturd states that the violence against women is turning fans away from the game in the De Bellin hearing. While I agree with that sentiment, what should not be overlooked is the overwhelming majority of the people being turned off the game are because they are sick and tired of Greenturd and Beattie consistently undermining the fabric of the game with their diabolical leadership!!
I’m sure it’s true that people are turning away from the game due to violent behaviors etc.

But what has that got to do with this case? Zilch.

Also heard Danny Weidler calling for beatties neck on Macquarie radio this morning if JDB'S case is successful.. The wolves are circling
Same said on dribble M with MG tonight that greend*ck must be under pressure if JDB wins.
They reckon he should be issued with a please explain.
You can just imagine the political spin going into overdrive.
Trouble is he seems to hold sway over the commission not the other way round.
The most questionably incompetent sports administrator in the history of Australian sport...

Same said on dribble M with MG tonight that greend*ck must be under pressure if JDB wins.
They reckon he should be issued with a please explain.
You can just imagine the political spin going into overdrive.
Trouble is he seems to hold sway over the commission not the other way round.
The most questionably incompetent sports administrator in the history of Australian sport...

Teflon Tod

I think the reporters have caught on already.. When Greenturd gave a brief statement to the press after leaving the court he was asked by a journo; "wasn't the evidence you used balderdash?" He had no comeback.
My god I hope this utter disgrace and administrative Z grader gets booted after this .his blatant disregard for due process and favourite picking is driving a wedge thru the game and he need look no further than that too see why fans aren't happy.
JDB and DW one rule , GI a serial offender another rule,Lodge(s/b incarcerated) yet another rule
Salary cap Rorts -Manly ( 2 yrs of persecution over something the NRL had signed off on)one rule ,roosters(a running joke)storm(scam rort),souffs(pending GI rort),
Riff(Maloney rort and said so on TV) Sharks ( over the cap for 5 fi&$king years except the year they won ) Parra rort (why no action on managers ) etc another rule , I could go on,,,,
As this f wit has said consistency is over rated and the above proves it
As has been said before u couldn't make this **** up if u tried
He is a criminally incompetent moron who has no business doing what he is getting paid for.
Arko at 90 years old would run rings around this scheming,slithery,scammer who has no ones interst at heart other than his own
Move him on now NRL commission if u have any concern for the game otherwise his stench of incompetence will envelop u all as well ,.And don't be surprised if he hasn't already formulated a strategy to throw Beatoff and a commissioner or 2/3 under the bus to deflect attention from his own pathetic litany of tainted duplicitous deceitful and dirty decisions
Get rid of Greenburg now NRL commission while you can
This JDB issue has him bleeding badly all you have to do is just throw his bony arse in the blood and guts bucket and chuck him overboard and let the Sharks do the rest and free the NRL of its champion worst ever CEO in its history!

Last edited:
Innocent until proven guilty for me regardless of who it is. I remember the ‘evidence’ and ‘witnesses’ reported in the papers after Stewart’s case

Watching 360 tonight I haven’t seen anyone make more sense of the whole thing than James Graham, he would do a better job than Greemberg running the game
Give it up...........we get it, you don't like Walker but have you heard the 000 call personally or just believe what the papers say? I hope Walker plays ASAP whether anyone on here likes it or not! If he is found guilty for his actions then by all means sack him & I will be happy to see the end of him...until then he should have the right to play!
no I haven’t heard the Triple 0 call personally,I read the courts report after it was played in court.So give it up....we get it,you don’t like the papers

Quayle, you say, Quayle? I reckon a box of Kentucky fried Chicken could do the job.
Even Donald Duck or Captain Jack Sparrow would be an upgrade on Todd.
Quayle got the Knights sold to Wests and secured their future.

It will be interesting if something breaks at NRLHQ :nerd:

Don’t think I’ve seen pandering like Read and Kent on 360 last night. Both thought it was very incisive that Turds daughter and her mates were off league. Read thought Toddy did a great job and the daughter stuff was the smoking gun.
Jesus I want this to end either way.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6