• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least Sabb caught all of the high kicks directed to him , can "t expect much more then that . Not going to gain much ground with no room to move and a host of Panthers bearing right down on him or right on him when catching the high ball . Manly was under constant pressure for a range of factors , reverse that considerably and life will be much easier for the back 3 including Saab

When it comes to Saab I am his greatest fan when it comes to running fast to score a try . I am also a fan of his ability to time a pass to a support player.

I am also his greatest critic when it comes to his abysmally poor tackling and general defense.

But he showed courage and skill in defusing so many bombs and was on a hiding to nothing in gaining any run meters. Did as well or better than most could have.

Saab handled the high ball perfectly. Our backs need to improve their defensive reads.
Yep defused 8/8 bombs! Reading some of the posts about Saab’s defence makes me laugh…..for years the same people have been complaining about lack of speed in our backline & now we have a speedster the same ones are complaining about defence.

Saab has something that cannot be taught or trained - natural speed.

He is great in the air and defence is getting better. He saved a game last year bundling his opposite winger over the sideline.

He needs to build his strength and tackle breaking ability, but he is only 21.

He will be very much an established first grader for a long time and similar to the natch winner Tupou has been for the Roosters, except faster.

Saab has something that cannot be taught or trained - natural speed.

He is great in the air and defence is getting better. He saved a game last year bundling his opposite winger over the sideline.

He needs to build his strength and tackle breaking ability, but he is only 21.

He will be very much an established first grader for a long time and similar to the natch winner Tupou has been for the Roosters, except faster.
If Saab can mirror image how Tuopo returns the ball he will be in a better place.

We need better strategies to exploit his speed more, we are 0/2 this year for DCEs cross field kicks in our own 20, either because DCE stuffed the kick or because the opposition knew it was on

We need better strategies to exploit his speed more, we are 0/2 this year for DCEs cross field kicks in our own 20, either because DCE stuffed the kick or because the opposition knew it was on

Or Saab mistimed his jump ... maybe DCE could walk over and put it in his hands

1665547258453.png

Anyone find it irritating that the Club hasn't announced it, but the agent has?
Yes, the management couldn't organise a root in a brothel with a thousand in thier hand .
Just hopeless ,every time I see that rosy cheeked moran he just screams useless rich kid.
Daddi is the one that made all the money and gifted him a nice big toy ,,aka the Manly Sea Eagles which he is doing his best to tear apart,,,, because ,,,,,because ,,,,because he can ,,because he's the owner and he can do what he wants ,,just ask him.
Why couldn't Russel Crowe have been a Manly fan

Last edited:
Anyone find it irritating that the Club hasn't announced it, but the agent has?
In news just to hand, a consortium of player agents led by Mario Tartak, have bought out the Penn family and their associates’ financial interests in the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

Saab couldn't have worn a Manly polo or hoodie/trackie for the shot ?? Or does he have a TPA with Adidas that is more important ?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6