Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He’s got to work on his defensive reads. That’s a huge part of his development but his speed is amazing. I was really happy to see how he positioned himself in support both inside and outside for those couple of trys. He just needs to keep doing the simple things right, minimize errors and keep backing up.

yes - he seems like his timing is all out of kilter. At times he seems like he has no idea on how to use shoulders and then wrap with arms. But yes... all in time hopefully.
yes - he seems like his timing is all out of kilter. At times he seems like he has no idea on how to use shoulders and then wrap with arms. But yes... all in time hopefully.
What shoulders? Lol jkz.. the kid is a string bean at the moment.. I think when he realises he isn't made of glass and potentially fills out a little i reckon he will be much more confident in initiating contact.

What shoulders? Lol jkz.. the kid is a string bean at the moment.. I think when he realises he isn't made of glass and potentially fills out a little i reckon he will be much more confident in initiating contact.
bahahahaha - yes good point - but I was always told - lead with the head - the shoulders and body will follow!

yes his defence is still a big worry
His defence is a little bit of a worry. However, I think even the last two weeks he’s shown considerable improvement. With Harper instead if suli next to him he hasn’t had to panic and rush in. Suli has so many bad reads that Saab was losing confidence in his decision making and just began running in to try shut down the play.

This week particularly Saab kept on his wing and was being really conservative in his defence (eg when Thompson made that break and Saab, who was jogging cautiously, could have risked it to rush toward Thompson to shut it down). I think this is a good thing because Saab knows he is fast enough to chase players down if they do beat him, but he’s just got to keep away from panicking.

I like him, not just his speed, but I think he is genuinely wanting to improve week by week and has shown considerable change.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8