Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he's in good company? does anyone on this site really expect our team performance to change? I've got no confidence either

you could just see he was nervous, that pass/hospital ball to Dylan was premeditated, he just threw the pass instead of trusting instinct. I don’t think it was from him being scared of a hit up like some have said. as his confidence grows he may back himself more and use his speed.

well that’s how I saw it through my supporter and in no way professional eyes

you could just see he was nervous, that pass/hospital ball to Dylan was premeditated, he just threw the pass instead of trusting instinct. I don’t think it was from him being scared of a hit up like some have said. as his confidence grows he may back himself more and use his speed.

well that’s how I saw it through my supporter and in no way professional eyes
I'm telling you @Franko, the lack of effort he made to get back to that ball was tragic... no enthusiasm, effort or desire to make an impact... the pass was just the cherry on a shocking effort...

Maybe bit of both, his old club may have got into his head
I'm not writing the kid off but he has to be better than he was last night...

you can't teach effort unfortunately - altho I feel like he has about 12 blokes out there teaching him that you don't need to worry about it...

I'm not writing the kid off but he has to be better than he was last night...

you can't teach effort unfortunately - altho I feel like he has about 12 blokes out there teaching him that you don't need to worry about it...
it was good seeing Dylan get smashed, I bet Dylan gave him a mouthful in the sheds

Felt sorry for Saab tonight, with the Dragons fans booing him every time he touched the ball. He would've had his reasons for seeking a release from the Dragons, and imo he's also playing for Manly in memory of his best mate (Keith Titmus).

They made their point booing him at the start of the game but I think they should've left it at that and shown him a little more respect.
I say BOO to the Dragons fans for their childish protest. :(
Bunch of scumbag bogans! Imagine booing a kid who didn't want to be there and never got selected hahaha bunch of flops

Garrick is our worst winger. I hope his thread covers that harsh fact.
I would have Jorge back on the wing over how Garrick is playing.
Garrick drops the easy ball and never puts a redeeming hit on.

Garrick is the one hit wonder. Good debut season and nothing since.

Can’t leap high in th air.
Can’t smash someone in defence.
Can’t kick goals well enough to justify him as a lock in Winger.

I’d rather Funa and Tippytoes to get a run for Garrick or either of the centres.

No points or creative spark in Garrick, Suli or Parker
None

Saab is this least of our worries right now, he needs a full season in first grade to adjust to it.

There a a hell of a lot of players which need to be shown the door before we drop saab.
I can’t for The life of me understand why people are being critical of this guy. One poor play so what. I thought his efforts largely been fine. He’s also played stuff all first grade. He’ll only get better.

Saab was never the messiah, some on here were carrying on like he was an origin winger. He looks to have speed and jumping ability/height something we have not had since Robbo. Lets see how he pans out, only early days and he has only played a handful of first grade games.

Saab was never the messiah, some on here were carrying on like he was an origin winger. He looks to have speed and jumping ability/height something we have not had since Robbo. Lets see how he pans out, only early days and he has only played a handful of first grade games.
That's right, because he has that Daniel Tupou look about him we got excited, but that's where the similarity ends, he's only 20, all he needs is a little more filling out to do, and with more first grade experience he could be a valuable asset.

That's right, because he has that Daniel Tupou look about him we got excited, but that's where the similarity ends, he's only 20, all he needs is a little more filling out to do, and with more first grade experience he could be a valuable asset.
If you threw Saab on the end of the Roosters backline throughout his career like Tupou has had the luxury of having then they would have very similar careers. Saab is only 20, Tupou didn't even debut until 21 so at this stage of his career Saab is actually ahead of Tupou. Just saying

That "s how i always saw it with a prospect like Saab , just give him the opportunity to develop his game and gain confidence . Not a slight on Garrick , but wish that it was Saab who got those half chances to skirt the defence against the Dragons , reckoned that he would have streaked away and given Duffy something to think about . Not too sure how Cook rounded him up and boxed him in , probably just gave a spurt at the right time to get within range , before that, looked like Saab was flying and surely would have more speed then Cook in an open and longer foot race . Got all of the attributes , just needs the opportunities and space to show what he is capable of .

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8