[Resurrected] Jarryd Hayne, the (forgotten) locked up man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any christians on here? I gather from the comments by trex and inu that they are trying to influence god to clear hayne. Can you please pray all at the same time, really hard, to convince god to trust the court system? Thanks.

T-dope said ... "let God do he’s thing I love you all … God always prevails."

Well, given the expeditious tearing up or your contract Numbnut ... I think your God doesn't like you ..

"I'm as sharp as a box full of hammers HUR HUR HUR!"

20210507_152929.jpg

Krisnan Inu has made a grovelling apology of sorts, see the last part of this article.

Obviously found out that T Bone was sacked and panicked.
Crummy apology, a bully quickly trying to play the victim

I would like to firstly state that I am and never was or will be a Hayne fan. Not due to the fact that he played for Parra but he always seemed to me a selfish player who only played for himself, not a team player and used his Religion/God to reinforce what a good person he was. The fact that he has previously been accused of assault and settled out of court tells me that he is and was capable of the charges filed. But my question is why should he be stripped of his awards when he earned those prior to his assault charges and sentencing. What would it accomplish? As I said I am not a fan or supporter of Haynes but his talent and ability when he earned those award can not be disputed. The awards can not be seen as a reward for his infamous actions that took place years later. If it was an award that reinforced his good character ie Order of Australia, knighthood by all means remove it. those awards were based on his ability, and skill.

He's a Manly premiership winner and got his major runs in rep footy while with us. Hence why he's seen more as an ex-Manly star than he is a Worm or Dog.
Agree but why the inference to Manly.....could’ve just said ex NRL player!! Could’ve also said ex Manly, Bulldogs & Eels player rather than emphasise Manly! Anything to ‘dump’ on Manly I guess.

Agree but why the inference to Manly.....could’ve just said ex NRL player!! Could’ve also said ex Manly, Bulldogs & Eels player rather than emphasise Manly! Anything to ‘dump’ on Manly I guess.

Ex-NRL player would have been fair. But you can bet your bottom dollar they'd never ever say ex-NSW, ex-Origin or ex-Kangaroos player.....

He's a Manly premiership winner and got his major runs in rep footy while with us. Hence why he's seen more as an ex-Manly star than he is a Worm or Dog.
I don’t believe in the media having it in for Manly and the paranoia some on here have about it but in this case I can’t understand why he was classed as “ex Manly” ahead of say the Dogs.A few months ago I defended the headline re Justin Horo being an ex Manly player because Manly was the club he played the most games for and it was easier to do that than rattle off all the clubs he played for.But Williams played more games for the Dogs than Manly so it’s a head scratcher

I don’t believe in the media having it in for Manly and the paranoia some on here have about it but in this case I can’t understand why he was classed as “ex Manly” ahead of say the Dogs.A few months ago I defended the headline re Justin Horo being an ex Manly player because Manly was the club he played the most games for and it was easier to do that than rattle off all the clubs he played for.But Williams played more games for the Dogs than Manly so it’s a head scratcher

Manly bashing has become an accepted media pastime over the years. And in this internet day and age, the thought of Manly doing something wrong is worth clicks. And even if it turns out Manly had nothing to do with it, the clubs name will forever be associated with it because of a few headlines.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8