[Resurrected] Jarryd Hayne, the (forgotten) locked up man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I read an article the other day on DeBelin, I have a feeling he and Sinclair may be found innocent
Well, we know that the jury is split because they have been considering their verdict for four days already. It's such a difficult decision.
What would happen if it's another hung jury?

Well, we know that the jury is split because they have been considering their verdict for four days already. It's such a difficult decision.
What would happen if it's another hung jury?
Although I love taking the piss out of Hayne and think of him what you want a bit of me feels that the lady involved isn't telling the full truth. Hayne is a tool for getting himself in that situation yet again and the lady involved seemed somewhat jaded that he had a cab waiting outside and that he had to go. There are two people that really know what went on. You just have to sit and wonder why it was the lady's brother in law that called the plonk Weidler with the story how impartial was the during in coming to a decision

Although I love taking the piss out of Hayne and think of him what you want a bit of me feels that the lady involved isn't telling the full truth. Hayne is a tool for getting himself in that situation yet again and the lady involved seemed somewhat jaded that he had a cab waiting outside and that he had to go. There are two people that really know what went on. You just have to sit and wonder why it was the lady's brother in law that called the plonk Weidler with the story how impartial was the during in coming to a decision
The whole thing doesn't make sense.. they apparently talked about sex etc so thats what he was expecting.... i dunno man if she changed her mind because of the cab then yeah he shouldn't of continued

True but you need to respect yourself first, who in their right mind sends naked photos of themself? Sorry, I am old school.
Dont be sorry feathered friend I respect your old school views

Perspective time ...

I am from the new school
Health and fitness and natural body building is all about respecting your body as our bodies are our temple

And when you have a work of art you proudly display it

I respect my self enough to look after my health and fitness and proudly display my work of art

Watch out mate @BOZO Will send you a dick pic :)
I have plenty feathered friend
20210313_151905.jpg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8