Jamie Lyon to the Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well now we know how parra fans felt ! How can you just walk away from our club !

His statement about last year and everyone abandoning tooves is a total joke now !

makes a little sense sadly.
if contract ends next year, we probably couldnt afford to offer him what he deserves, he probably knows that and he may have to settle for less elsewhere / here and go through the whole dramas of that. suddenly a massive carrot is dangled that relieves that whole process and sets him up financially.
that said, if it does happen, there must be something in the works, he doesn't seem like the bloke who'd do that to the guys he has built something around (i know he has his history, but different circumstances there). very sad though if it is all true, our major gamechanger, always had something in his bag of tricks. will be hard to see him in other colours (in this comp anyway)

I remember the day he signed with us, I just had the best feeling he would help deliver a premiership. He did more than that! I can't believe he would walk out just before the season.. Crazy stuff.

brilliant player and all that..... but if he wants out then let him go.

No point having someone there that doesnt want to be there......

If the reason is that our admin stuffed another negotiation that someones head needs to roll.

Absolutely gutted

It's funny how the rumor started on this website yesterday and now it's breaking news at the telegraph. It's funny how Jamie Lyon is currently building a house on the Northern Beaches also. I'll be laughing at you people next week when you're all still worried about the captain leaving. When will you learn?

im not.... im just asking if you have any proof that the stories are not real?

where there is smoke , there is normally fire

McEagle said:
im not.... im just asking if you have any proof that the stories are not real?

where there is smoke , there is normally fire

So when the Telegraph reported last year that Brett Stewart was off to the dragons did the smoke turn into fire?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4